‹ Prequel: Story of My Life

All Grown Up

Last day of Warped for us, Going back to Huntington

July 27, 2012 11:00am Chicago, IL (Last day of Warped for us)

Right now my brothers and I are walking around with All Time Low. Me taking pictures of my last memories at warped til next summer. After awhile, we played our last gig and then did our last meet and greet. After 2 and a half hours, we finished up and went to talk to some bands that we were close to at the tent.

“When are you guys leaving?” Alex asked.

“We gotta leave to O’Hare in about an hour and a half.” I said.

“Were gonna miss you.” Jack said hugging me and fake crying on my shoulder. I laughed and hugged him back.

“We’ll miss you guys too. Can’t wait til next year already.” I said.

They all agreed. As time went by, it was time for us to go. Alex, Jack, Rian, Shaun, and Nat followed our bus to the airport to be there with us. After about 30 minutes, we got there and got off the bus. We got our stuff and walked with everyone inside. Jake actually lives hear in Chicago and is gonna have the bus sent to us. We checked our bags in and went and stood by our gate. We talked with everyone til we had to go. We gave them all hugs and got on the plane. We got to our seats and sat down.

“This summer went by to fast.” I said.

“I know. But we do have a few more gig’s in So Cal.” Cole said.

I nodded. We finally took off. 4 hours later, we landed in Los Angeles at the LAX. Part of me was sad to be leaving warped and the other part of me was happy to be home. We got off the plane and went to baggage where Brian said him and Zacky would be. We soon got there and saw them.

“Best friend!” Zacky yelled running over and picking me up.

“Zacky, it’s nice to see you too but it’s nicer to breath.” I said. He laughed and put me down. I went over and gave Brian a hug.

“I’m so glad you back.” He said.

“Me too.” I said. He smiled and we went to get me and my brothers luggage. After we got it, we all went out to Zacky’s SUV.

“When do you wanna start moving in?” Brian asked.

“Tomorrow.” I said.

He laughed and nodded. After an hour, we pulled into Uncle Matt’s driveway where I assumed everyone was at. We walked in and was instantly tackled by hugs and question’s about our summer. We sat downstairs and talked with everyone til 11:00pm. Kane was passed out on Cole’s shoulder.

“I think we should head home.” Cole said pointing to Kane. We all nodded.

“You staying with me tonight?” Bri asked smirking.

I nodded. Brian took my brother’s and I back to Cole and Dylan’s. I went up to my room and got a change of clothes and pajamas. I said goodnight to Kane, Cole, and Dylan and went back out to Brian’s car. I got in and we headed back to his place. We soon got there and walked inside. He then attacked me in a kiss. I ended up dropping my bag. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked upstairs and pushed his bedroom door open and closed it with his foot. He put me on the bed and got on top of me. After a few minutes we were ripping each other’s clothes off.

“You ready?” He asked.

I nodded. He slowly slid himself in me. I arched my back. He started pumping at a slow pace then quickening. We finally reached our peaks and Brian collapsed on top of me. I ran my fingers through his hair. He rolled off me and I put my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head.

“I love you.” He said.

“I love you too Bri.” I said falling asleep moments later.