‹ Prequel: Story of My Life

All Grown Up

Laguna Beach, CA Show (Last Show)

August 10, 2012 5:00pm (Laguna Beach, CA)

“Cole! Come on!” I yelled at my brother smiling. He was trying to drag the heaviest tub to the bus. He looked up at me and glared.

“Ma’am, if you haven’t noticed, I’m not the most in shape person.” He said.

I chuckled. Just then matt grabbed up the box as if it were a feather and carried it on the bus. I laughed. I went and sat on the bus just as we were about to take off. Everyone was coming to this show cause it was our last.

Also starting in two weeks, they are temporally moving me and my brothers into a nice apartment in Los Angeles to record a new record. We’ll be in Los Angeles for about 2 weeks then we get to take a break for a week then get another two weeks and however many more we need.

We arrived at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in about 20 minutes. Just in time for a sound check. After sound check we had an hour to kill. We relaxed backstage and got pumped for the show. Zacky recorded our show again. We did the same songs but in a different order. This was one of our bigger shows. After the show, we got back on the bus and went back to Huntington. After eating out, we arrived at home at around 7:45pm.

“Hey, you wanna watch a movie?” Brian asked.

“Sure. Something scary.” I told him before going upstairs to put on my pj’s. I went back downstairs to see that Brian had put on some affliction mesh shorts and a grey tank top. He had also gotten a blanket for us.

“I picked Darkness Falls.” He said smiling.

“Great, the scariest one.” I said. He laughed. I sat on the couch as he turned all the lights off. Only the light from the television was seen.

“Bri!” I yelled. He hurried over to me.

“I’m right here.” He laughed at my scared-ness. He sat beside me and put his arm around me and the blanket over us. I laid my head on his chest and held onto him for dear life.

“You said you wanted to watch a scary movie.” He said chuckling.

“I do but I also wanna do this.” I said. He played the movie.

After the movie had ended, we went to sleep. So much was gonna happen in the next upcoming weeks for The Leftouts. So much.