‹ Prequel: Story of My Life

All Grown Up

Studio

May 7, 2009 8:30am

(Leah’s POV)

Right now I’m about to take a shower. I grabbed a Metallica tee and true religion shorts and went into the bathroom.

(After Shower)

I am doing my hair and makeup. 10 minutes later, I finished and went into my bedroom. I went into my closet and grabbed a pair of DC Shoes. Then I went to my dresser and grabbed some DC socks. I sat on my bed and pulled on my socks then put on my shoes. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. Kane and Cole were down there in the kitchen eating cereal. I grabbed a bowl and poured some lucky charms. I sat down next to them and started to eat. Soon, Dylan came down and did the same thing. After we got done eating, we sat around until 9:30am. We got up and left for the studio. After 20 minutes, Dylan pulled up next to Matt’s car. We got out and went into the studio. Matt, Zacky, Brian, Johnny, and jimmy were sitting on the couch looking over lyrics.

“Hey guys.” Dylan said. They looked up.

“Oh good, you’re here.” Matt said. “Come here and we’ll discuss what you’ll be doing.”

They told us that they wanted Kane and I to sing backup on one song then sing this on verse on another song for a kid’s point of view. They also want Kane to play piano on one song. They want me and Cole to play back up guitar on two songs. They want Dylan to do a bass solo along with Johnny on one song. After all that was said, Kory walked in. Everyone said hi and we went to get started. They started out with Kane laying down the piano part to this song. Which also included Cole and I laying down some guitar parts. That song by its self took all day cause after Kane, Cole, and I did our parts, Jimmy laid down his drum part, Brian and Zacky did their guitar part, and Matt did some vocals. Johnny was going to do bass for the song later. In between recording we went to In N out burger for some food. Now, here we are, midnight, sitting on the couch talking about what should we change or keep.

“Let’s call it a night.” Brian said yawning. Everyone agreed and we went home. Kory came back with me, Cole, Kane, and Dylan. We all went upstairs to our rooms.

“You can stay in my room.” I told Kory. He nodded and followed me into my room. I grabbed some billabong mesh shorts and went into the bathroom to change. I came back to see Kory lying on my bed flipping through the TV channels. I smiled and laid next to him. I laid my head on his chest. He pulled me closer to him. He turned the TV off.

“I love you, night.” He said kissing me.

“I love you too.” I said kissing him once more before drifting off to sleep.