‹ Prequel: Story of My Life

All Grown Up

Hangovers. Arn't they the best?

May 14, 2012 1:00pm

(Leah’s POV)

I awoke to a sharp pain go through my head. Ahh hangovers. I groaned and got up, going into the bathroom to get some aspirin. I filled up a Dixie cup and swallowed two pills. I went back into my room and laid back down. Kory rolled over so he was facing me.

“I fill like shit.” He said. I giggled.

“I’ll go get you some aspirin.” I said getting up, getting him two pills, a cup of water, and bringing it to him. He swallowed it and sat the cup on the nightstand.

“I’m gonna go get a shower.” I said getting up and going to my closet.

I picked out a Rancid tee, BKE shorts, and Hollister matching bra and panties. I went into my bathroom and started my shower. After washing my hair and body and rinsing off, I stepped out and dried off. I put on my clothes them did my hair and makeup. I went back to my bedroom and into my closet. I slipped on my Hollister flip flops. I closed my closet door and sat on my bed.

“I’m gonna take a shower too.” Kory said going into my bathroom. I walked downstairs and Kane was sitting at the kitchen table with his friend Vincent.

“Hey guys, is anyone up yet?” I asked sitting down next to Kane.

“No, and we’re starving.” Kane said.

“Want me to make some French toast?” I asked.

“Please.” Kane said.

I got up and got all the stuff together. After 20 minutes, I finished making French toast for Kane, Vincent, and I. After eating, Kane and Vincent went to the skate park. I walked over to the fringe and bent down, looking for a Gatorade. Then someone smacked my ass really hard. I ended up slamming my head on the top of the fringe before I could see who it was. That hurt like a bitch. I stood up to see Zacky with his hand over his mouth.

“I’m so sorry I didn’t mean for that to happen.” He said smiling.

“Sure.” I said sitting at the table. Zacky sat down next to me.

“Are you ok?” He asked.

“Yeah I’m fine. So, what’s up.” I asked opening my Gatorade.

“I was just wanting to know if you could give me some advice on some new designs I made for VU.” He said.

“Are they at your house?” I asked.

“No, at the factory in my office.” He replied.

“Ok, let me see if Kory is ready. I’ll be back.” I said getting up and going upstairs to my bedroom. He was just finishing his Mohawk.

“Hey, Zacky wants some advice on some new designs, you wanna come to the factory with us?” I asked him. He put all his hair stuff away.

“Sure.” He said following me upstairs. We followed Zacky out to his Hummer H3 and went to the factory. We went into his office and he pulled out his design book and flipped to the two designs he was talking about.

“Zacky those are so cool.” I told him looking at them.

“Yeah man they’re pretty sick.” Kory said.

“That’s all I needed to hear.” Zacky said taking the book back. He pulled out his phone.

“Yeah mike, I got two new designs for some shirts so I need shirts made.” He said putting the book on his desk.

“Alright well call me when you get the shirts made.” He said and put his phone back in his pocket. We went back to Zacky’s car and decided to head to Matt’s.

“Did you guys have a nice morning?” Zacky asked.

“If you like your head throbbing when you first wake up then yeah.” I said.

“At least you didn’t spend an hour in the bathroom puking.” Zacky said. I laughed.

“Hey it’s not funny. My stomach hurt so fucking bad I thought I was gonna die.” He said parking in matt’s drive way. We got out and knocked on the door. Brian answered.

“What are you doing here?” I asked as we went inside.

“Making fun of matt.” He said pointing to matt who was laying on the floor in his boxers.

“Is he ok?” I asked.

“Well according to him, he feels like a plane ran over him then hit him in the air.” Brian said smiling. I laughed. Just then Val walked in with some coffee.

“Oh hey guys.” She said handing matt the coffee. He sat up and drank it slowly.

“How much did he drink last night?” Kory asked.

“Obviously a lot. More than all of us.” Val said sitting on the couch.

“Baby, are you feeling a little better?” Val asked matt. He looked at her blankly. Zacky started laughing.

“I guess that’s a no. MATT, WE’RE NOT MIND READERS!” Zacky yelled. Matt gave him a death glare. And when matt gives someone a death glare, it’s really fucking scary. Zacky got behind me.

“I’m sorry.” He said. I giggled. Matt got up and went upstairs.

“Someone’s in a grumpy mood.” I said.

“He’s been up since 7 this morning throwing up. He just stopped like an hour ago.” Val said. We nodded.

“You know what’s up with Jimmy and Johnny?” I asked sitting on the couch.

“No. I’m sure if they were dying they would of called. Unless their still asleep.” Brian said smiling. We nodded.

“Well, I’m hungry. Wanna get something to eat?” Kory asked me.

“Sure. You guys hungry?” I asked Zacky and Brian.

“Yeah. Let’s go to BJ’s.” Brian said getting up and we walked out to Zacky’s Hummer. BJ’s is an Italian restaurant. Great food. Especially the pizza. 20 minutes later, we got there. We sat down at a table and ordered BJ’s classic combo pizza. Pepperoni, sausage, and mushrooms.

“Uhh, this pizza is orgasmic.” Zacky said inhaling it. We all laughed.

“Like always.” I said. We all finished eating and went back to Dylan and Cole’s. They were downstairs with Kane and Joey playing Rock band. Kane paused the game.

“Hey guys, where have you been?” Kane asked.

“We went by uncle matt’s then went to BJ’s.” I told him. He nodded and Cole turned off the game.

“What’s on the agenda today?” Cole asked as we all sat in the living room.

“Let’s go to the batting cages.” Kane said.

“Yeah.” Zacky said.

We all agreed and the guys were gonna meet us there so they could pick up their girlfriends. We all left. The guys and their girlfriends got there shortly after Me, Dylan, Kory, Cole, and Kane. We all sat around and laughed at each others batting skills. After about 2 or three hours, we all went to the movies. We went to see Crank high voltage.

“Oh my god.” Uncle matt said as a scene came on where the guy and this girl were doing it on the horse track so the guy can create friction for his heart to keep going.

“This is a very nice porno.” Dylan said sarcastically. Cole laughed. After the movie, we went out to our cars.

“Sorry Kane seen something like that. I swear I did not know that was in there.” Matt said coming up to me, Dylan, Kory, and Cole while can went ahead and got in Dylan’s car.

“Hey it’s alright, you didn’t know. We’ll erase his mind.” Cole said smiling. Uncle matt nodded and went back over to his car where Val was waiting for him. We all got in Dylan’s car.

“Forget everything you saw.” I said to Kane getting in his face. He backed away.

“Ok.” He said smiling. We went back to Dylan and Cole’s to chill in the living room. At around 11:00pm, we all called it a day and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry about the long time it took me to get around to finishing this story. I had a hella busy summer and now i have a hella busy school year. Also i've been working on my story Meet The Armstrongs. But i promise i will try to keep up to date with this story.