Eloquence

Tiny, little glasses.

"Never?" Andrew asked incredulously. "Not a single drop?"

"Well, I had champagne on New Years last year." She twisted the end of her braid shyly. "But that's it."

"Well, I'm going to change that." He said, cracking the cap off of the bottle. "Did you like champagne?"

Jordan nodded. "I had it with orange juice. It was good."

"Well, you'll probably dislike this a little bit." He chuckled, eying the label. "It's actually one of the most disgusting drinks ever, but you drink it because it does the job. You know?" He glanced at her then chuckled. "Maybe not."

"What's the job that it does?" She furrowed her brow.

He laughed. "It gets you drunk."

"And that's a good thing?" She raised her brows.

"Yes." He nodded. "That's the point."

Jordan nodded slowly. "O-kay."

"So, you've never tasted Jager, right?" Jordan shook her head. "Well, we're going to change that."

Jordan furrowed her brow. "Are you sure we should be doing this? You have school tomorrow, and I have to be home tonight."

"Stop worrying." He groaned, leaning his head against her shoulder. "Don't you trust me?"

Jordan turned her head, looking down at him. She giggled. "No. Should I?"

"Mhm." He nodded. He licked his lower lip, and then lightly bit down on it, tugging the tender, red flesh between his top and bottom teeth. His eyes were fixated on her lips, occasionally flickering upwards to meet her gaze, as if he were asking for permission in his own, silent way. Jordan nodded slowly, watching the way the corners of his pulled upwards in a small grin. His hand found it's wait coiled around the back of her neck, his always-cold fingertips pressed against her jugular. He scooted closer to her, pressing himself against her side, and pressing his lips lovingly to the corner of her mouth. "We haven't kissed in almost two weeks. Have you noticed that?"

"Yes." Jordan breathed, turning her head and letting him press his forehead to hers.

"How long have we known each other, Jordan?" He asked, catching Jordan's bottom lip between his teeth and giving it a small tug.

"Almost three months." her voice trembled.

He laughed. "And in those months, I have taken away your kissing virginity, gotten you addicted to cigarettes and I'm about to give you your first real drink."

"I wouldn't really call myself addicted to cigarettes." Jordan said sheepishly. "I've just learned to enjoy them."

"Sure." He smirked. "That's what they all say."

Jordan chewed on the inside of her cheek. "I'm not making it up."

He looked at her skeptically, letting his hands slide down her neck, and rest gently on her shoulders. He gave them a small squeeze, looking into her eyes curiously. "You're so tense." He mumbled, getting onto his knees and crawling around her body until he was behind her. Jordan furrowed her brow, craning her neck around so that she could look at him. He smiled, leaning forward and pressing his lips to her cheek. His hands found their way back to her shoulders, rubbing them soothingly. She let out a quiet sigh, leaning into his touch. Andrew could tell by the way her body fell almost completely limp that she was enjoying it, and chuckled, pressing his mouth to her neck and lightly kissing her sensitive skin. Instantly, Jordan felt hot everywhere, and felt extremely self-conscience about the fact that she might or might not have forgotten to put on deodorant that day. What if she ended up sweating? If she had forgotten it, surely, she'd smell, then Andrew would be disgusted by her and think she wasn't clean.

Jordan was clean. She was pretty sure that she was cleaner than most people her age. She washed her hair every two days, and cleaned her body every night before bed. She washed her hands countless times a day, and carried a little bottle of Purell in her purse.

"You look... Concerned." Andrew laughed quietly, raising a single brow. "What's wrong?"

She exhaled deeply through her nose as his hands massaged lower, to the middle of her back. "I think I forgot to put on deodorant this morning."

Andrew laughed again. "We all forget sometimes. Don't worry. You don't stink."

She sent him a shy smile from over her shoulder, and he reacted with another kiss pressed very close to her lips. Suddenly, she found herself hungry for the feeling of his mouth on hers. It really had been a long time since they had kissed, or even cuddled. It was almost as if Andrew was keeping his distance to avoid a repeat of the incident from the last time he had taken her to the abandoned apartment building.

Acting on impulse, she slowly turned her body to face him. He eyed her curiously, letting his arms drop to the floor. Sheepishly, she crawled closer to him, until she was sitting with her knees on either side of his lap. Almost instantly, his hands were resting on her waist, gently pulling her closer until their chests were pressed together.

"Who are you and what did you do with Jordan?" He raised a single brow.

She giggled quietly, wrapping her arms around his neck. "What do you mean?"

"It's not like you to be the one to make a move." He explained, touching her cheek very lightly with her finger tips. "You seem much too shy."

"I usually am too shy." She whispered, biting down on her lip. "But, uhm, I just really wanted to kiss you."

"Well, why don't you?" He, too, bit down on his lips, and raised both his brows in a speculative manor. "I have no objections."

Jordan smiled, tilting her head to the side. She watched him carefully as she leaned in closer to him, stopping once she felt the moist warmth of his breath on her lips. She could smell the mint of his gum every time he exhaled, and she leaned in the final few centimeters, until her lips were pressed to his. His grip on her tightened, pulling her even closer than she was before, and deepening the kiss a great deal. Jordan's eyes fell shut as she relished the feeling of his mouth against hers. She liked the way he kissed her. He was always so passionate and loving--It made her feel like the most important thing to him. It made her feel special.

Andrew eventually pulled away before his urges got the best of him, grinning crookedly down at her. "That was nice."

Jordan breathed in deeply, filling her lungs with oxygen to their full capacity. Slowly, she nodded her head in agreement, smiling weakly up at him.

"So, are you ready?" He asked curiously, raising his brows at her.

Her cheeks burned, and she looked up at him with a blank expression. "What do you mean? I-uh-l-like, as in... Ready for...Like, sex?"

He laughed loudly, shaking his head quickly from side to side no. "No, Jordan. Of course not. I meant for your first real drink."

"Oh!" She exclaimed, ducking her head in embarrassment. "Uhm, okay. Sure. I'm ready."

He grinned, reaching into his backpack and grabbing two tiny, little glasses from the front pocket. He placed them out in front of him, and grabbed the green bottle from the floor beside him. He twisted the cap off, and poured the deep, brown liquid to nearly the top of each glass. "We're going to do shots, okay?"

Shots. She knew the term, but hadn't really learned what it actually meant. She was surprised that it meant drinking from tiny, little glasses, but she reached for hers none the less. She watched Andrew as he brought his glass up to his lips, and knocked back the entire 'shot' in one gulp. He turned back to Jordan, smiling at her expectantly. Sheepishly, she brought her glass to her lips and tipped it into her mouth.

She cringed.

It was disgusting.

It tasted like a combination of cough syrup and licorice. Jordan was never a fan of either of those things, especially mixed together.

She stared up at Andrew, wondering why he would give her something as absolutely revolting of whatever was inside that tiny, little glass.

"Jager." He said with a smile, taking her glass and placing it down on the floor in front of him. He refilled it to the top, and took his, raising his brows at her expectantly.

"I don't want anymore." Jordan said quietly, shaking her head as she eyed the glass with distaste.

"It'll get better after a while." He smiled, pushing it closer to her. "Just have a few more.

With a sigh, Jordan bit down on her lip. Just have a few more, he said. A few more tiny glasses of that shit. Jordan was disgusted by the mere thought of it, but that didn't stop her from having a few more. She'd do anything to make Andrew happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was kind of shit.
Especially towards the end.
Sorry. :(

But, hopefully, you'll still comment.
Right? Right.

LOVE YOU GUYS!