Eloquence

Christmas Eve.

Jordan had spent the majority of the past two weeks of her life either sitting with her mother for the necessary several hours of her weekdays doing her home school programs or lounging on her window seat. She just stared outside, watching as the flakes of snow fell from the grey sky, to the ground where it was slowly, but surely, covering everything in a thick blanket of white. She just didn't know what else to do with herself. She just felt so sad. She knew that she and Andrew were never in a real relationship, but she thought they were something special. That eventually--maybe even soon--they'd be something more. She realized, though, that she wasn't enough for him. She'd didn't give him the things he most wanted. Just the fact that she was giving him her love wasn't enough. He wanted her to show him her feelings in ways that she wasn't ready for. She didn't want to give in just yet.

Andrew hadn't done much of anything for those few weeks either. He went to a party or two, but that was it. He had actually even started going to school every on time because there was absolutely nothing for him to do. There was no reason for him to stay home anymore. There was no sweet, little girl waiting for him at the bottom of his wrought iron staircase. He grimaced at that thought, for he didn't like thinking of Jordan as a little girl. She was a fair bit younger, sure, but he couldn't call her a little girl. All the things he wanted from her were not things that little girls would think of doing. However, seemingly nothing could stop him from having these urges. He wanted to touch her so badly, in such inappropriate ways. It wasn't that he was sexually frustrated and needed some sort of release of the built-up tension. Jordan was more than that. Andrew could have almost any girl he really wanted. Sure, the preppy girls at school might be unattainable, but he didn't want them anyways. The girls at the parties he went to were more his type, and they all seemed to be interested in him. He used to be interested in them too. However, that all changed the day Jordan stepped into the alley behind his apartment building.

He had convinced himself that his feelings for her weren't real. That she was some kind of conquest. He just wanted to make her love him, to corrupt her, to take her innocence away from her. He told himself over and over that that was all she was, and the fact that she wasn't talking to him anymore only hurt him because he had lost.

Jordan missed him a lot. She missed when things between them were easier. When there wasn't all these pressures for her to give in to him. When they could just sit on that stairwell and share a few kisses and just talk. She wanted that back. She liked herself then. She had changed so much for him, because she didn't want to be a child. She felt so stupid for it.

But she always found herself back there.

She had fallen asleep that night just after dinner. Despite the fact that she had fallen asleep rather late the night before, she had woken up early to watch the Santa Claus parade drive by her street that morning. She was running on very little sleep and caffeine, and when that slowly drained from her system, she was too tired to function. She could have stayed asleep for the entire night, and probably not have woken up until the next day at noon, however, she was woken up by a loud crash from outside her room. She was jolted out of her sleep, glancing at the clock on her bedside table. It was nearly three AM, and she furrowed her brow, wondering what had caused that sound. Then, an argument erupted from just outside her bedroom as her parents made their way down the narrow corridor. She sat up, listening closely, aware of the fact that this didn't sound like their regular arguments. The things that they were spitting back and forth were so hateful, and then the next thing she knew, they were screaming at one another.

Jordan felt her throat tighten as she listened to the things they were screaming at one another, shocked that either of her parents could even think things like that. Let alone speak those terrible thoughts on the day before Christmas. Were they really this inconsiderate that they'd choose to have this argument now, while she was sleeping? She was sure that almost the entire building and maybe even the one beside it could hear them, and that they'd be receiving several noise complaints. Is it really so hard to speak about their problems like a normal, civilized adult?

Despite the fact that tears were clouding her vision, and it was well below freezing point outside, Jordan found herself getting out of her bed. She pulled on a thick pair of leggings, and her black moccasin boots. She grabbed a thick, wool sweater, pulled a knitted hat over her unruly curls and snatched her mittens off of her dresser before she stepped out of her room. As quietly as she could, she made her way to the front door and slipped into the hallway.

The air outside was cold--Well, worse than cold. It was freezing. Her jaw chattered, and her body shook violently, but she never did stop and turn back for home. Instead, she ventured further into the city, burying her tightly-fisted hands into the pockets in her sweater. She could feel the flakes of snow clinging to her hat and weighing down her bouncy curls as it fell from the sky. It melted and the cold water dribbled down her neck, sending shivers down her spine. Every part of her felt cold. Even the inside of her mouth, which was always supposed to be warm. She knew that she was absolutely idiotic for continuing on, especially without a real coat, but she couldn't go back to that... that place. She couldn't even call it a home, because it didn't feel comfortable. She didn't like the tension hanging in the air because of her parents.

Jordan turned into the familiar dark alleyway, letting her eyes adjust to the still darkness as she ventured closer in the general area of the wrought iron stairwell. She let out a small sigh at the absence of the boy she was hoping for at the bottom step, but noted the fact that she could see a light from inside his bedroom window. She weighed her options, biting down hard on her bottom lip. Though she was stupid enough to come all the way over here in this weather, she knew that she could easily become sick if she tried to make her way back. So, glancing around the dark alleyway one last time, she made her way up the stairs, making sure that none of them were particularly icy as she went. When she reached his window, she made sure to glance inside, to search for any signs of life, or to make sure any acts she would not wish to walk in on were happening. She didn't know what to expect from Andrew anymore, so he very well could be with another girl.

However, much to her pleasure, Andrew was alone. He was laying on his bed, in merely his underwear, staring blankly at his ceiling. Smiling slightly, she reached up, tapping his window gently, making sure that it was only his attention she'd be catching. His head snapped in her direction, and his brow furrowed. He just stared for a moment before realization hit him and he leaped off his bed. He heaved open his window and pulled Jordan inside, wrapping an arm around her as he slammed it back shut before any snow could blow inside his room.

"Oh my fucking God." He muttered, feeling her cheeks, neck and hands. "You're freezing." He pulled her hat off of her head, dropping it carelessly to the floor, for it was completely soaked from the melted snow. He bit his lip, looking into her eyes as he reached for the hem of her sweater, which was soaked just like her hat, and pulled it over her head. Jordan, who was much too cold to care, let him slowly remove all of her wet clothing, leaving her in only her panties and a bra. "I'm going to grab you something to wear." He said quietly, walking over to his closet and pulling out a pull-over, fleece hoodie and a pair of warm, flannel pajama pants. He looked back at her, and his body slackened slightly, for she stood there in front of him in merely her undergarments. Despite the fact that she was shaking like she was, she still managed to look incredibly beautiful standing before him soaking wet and scantily clad. Jordan turned her head and looked at him, and he sighed, making his way back toward her. He pulled her arms away from her body and brought the sweater over her head. She smiled lightly at him as she slid her arms through the sleeves, then holding onto his shoulders as she stepped into the legs of his pants. He pulled her into his warm embrace, and let out a quiet whine. "Baby, you're so cold." She buried her face in his chest, and he kissed the top of her head. "Would you like to lay down?"

She didn't answer. Instead, she made her way towards his bed and collapsed onto the springy mattress. Andrew chuckled, standing at the side of the bed and staring down at her as she snuggled into his pillows. She grinned back at him, and took his hand, pulling him onto the bed beside her and cuddling into his warm body. "So, does this mean you're not mad at me anymore?"

"I'm still upset." She murmured, looking up at him from beneath her long lashes. She bit down on her bottom lip and sighed through her nose before looking back down at his chest again, and tracing little circles into his skin with her pointer finger. "I just missed you." She whimpered, feeling completely pathetic and sad. "And my parents were fighting. I didn't know where else to go. I don't have any friends."

Andrew's arms tightened around her, and he kissed the top of her head. "It's okay, baby. You can stay with me as long as you like. Okay?"

Jordan giggled cutely, and nodded her head. "Okay."

Andrew grinned, running his long fingers through her damp hair affectionately. They laid there in silence for a little while, and Andrew was convinced that Jordan was falling asleep. He was about to reach for the covers to pull over their bodies when he felt a pair of soft lips on his chest. He furrowed his brow slightly and glanced down at her, watching her as she pressed light kisses to his skin. As if she sensed his eyes on her, she looked up at him from under her lashes, staring deeply into his eyes as she left trails of small kisses on his collarbone. He was breathing a little harder now, and his heart was beating a little faster. Jordan grinned and tucked her head into the crook of his neck, her tongue lightly licking his sensitive skin as she pressed her mouth against him. "Oh..." He breathed, letting his eyes fall firmly shut, wanting nothing more than to feel Jordan's hands on him too. He inwardly cursed himself for wearing boxer briefs rather than the loose, regular kind, for his obvious enjoyment of what Jordan was doing to him was much more visible beneath the tight material. "U-uhm, Jordan..."

"Yeah?" She asked softly, removing her head from his shoulder to look up at him curiously.

He bit his lip, pushing away a few stray curls from her forehead. He was at a loss for words as she stared at him like this, her eyes alone sending tiny tremors down his spine. No words had come to his mind by this point, so instead of speaking, his hand cupped the side of her neck and pulled her mouth onto his. He could feel her dainty hands on his chest, her cold fingertips drawing patterns into his skin. He tried to turn his body so that her hands would travel lower as he kissed her eagerly. He had never been this turned on before. Not even at the abandoned apartment that one night, the first time he had almost ruined everything he had with Jordan. She just looked so good tonight, laying practically on top of him in his clothes. A girl should never agree to wear a man's clothes unless they're ready to be fucked senseless for an entire night, he thought. He just couldn't help it.

"Andrew." She muttered against his lips. She pecked him quickly before pulled away, and looking at him with a furrowed brow. "I like kissing you, but I know where this is going to go. I don't want to have sex yet." She told him, pursing her slightly-swollen lips. Andrew let out a long, strangled groan when she said this, looking down at himself. Jordan followed his gaze curiously, and her eyes fell upon the very prominent bulge in his underwear. She didn't mean to, but she giggled at the sight, bringing her hand up to her mouth to stifle the sound. He looked up at her sadly, the corners of his lips pulled downwards in a pout. "I'm so sorry, baby." She rolled her eyes. "I didn't realize I had that effect on you."

"Of course you have that effect on me." He murmured in her ear, and she shivered, unable to deny the fact that the raspy, breathy sound of his voice was completely and utterly sexy at that moment. However, Jordan was only fifteen years old. She didn't need to be having sex right now. She was still so young. Not only that, was she even ready? Ready to be with Andrew, who has sex with other girls that Jordan isn't even aware of? Jordan knew that there was a time and place for everything, and despite Andrew Vanwyngarden's discomfort and obvious aggravation, right now wasn't the time to have sex.

So, instead, Jordan turned out Andrew's light and fell asleep. Andrew got up eventually to relieve himself in the bathroom, before getting back into bed with Jordan and falling asleep too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be greatly appreciated.
I will update really soon if I receive a good amount of them. ;D