Eloquence

Desire.

Jordan chipped away the burgundy paint with her finger nails, tracing over the brass numbers with her finger tips. Andrew stood behind her, using a bobby pin he had borrowed from her to pick the lock.

"What is this place?"

Andrew glanced up from he door knob, smiling softly at Jordan. "Just a place my friends and I found a while back."

She glanced around. "Why is it empty?"

He merely shrugged. "The guy who owned this building was going to tear it down, so everyone had to evacuate it, but he didn't end up going through with it. Just sort of... Abandoned it."

"Are we allowed to be in here?" She whispered.

He laughed. "I don't know." He stood up from his crouched position, turning the knob and pulling the door open. "But that's half the fun."

He placed his hand on the small of her back, guiding her inside. There was no furniture, and the place looked like it could use a good dusting, but the view was incredible. This was the pent house flat of it's time; a place only the rich people had lived. Parallel to her, the wall was completely eliminated and replaced with glass. She could see straight onto the balcony and further, into the city. She could see the sun setting, casting a yellow glow across the sky and the floor of the condo.

"It's beautiful."

He placed the crinkled, brown bag on the counter, crossing the space to stand behind her at the window. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, bringing her back to his chest. His fingers played with the hem of her shirt, and his chin rested on her shoulder as he looked at the same skyline she was.

"You're beautiful." He mumbled in her ear, kissing her temple just afterward.

The heat rushed to her cheeks, blood pulsating beneath the pale skin there. She felt her heart thumping in her temples; her head pounding with every beat.

"Thanks." She said quietly, looking down at the floor.

"Mmm, no problem." He pulled away from her. "Let's go eat."

She turned away from the window, following him to the kitchen area and looking through the cardboard containers as he pulled them from the bag. With a pair of chop sticks in hand, they made they way to the center of the room, collapsing on the floor with the boxes around them.

"Thank you for this." Jordan said quietly, glancing up at him from the box of rice in her hands. "This was really nice of you."

He smiled at her, swallowing what he had in his mouth before replying. "It's your Birthday, Jordan. You get anything you want today."

She glanced up at him, chop sticks dangling from between her lips. She chewed slowly, forcing the chewed, sticky mess down her throat.

"Anything?" She asked sheepishly.

"Anything at all." He smiled.

"Well, there is this one thing I want." She stabbed her chop sticks into the container. "I just... I don't know. Never mind."

"No, tell me." He urged, setting down his food. "Your birthday is supposed to be perfect."

"Well..." She trailed off, glancing down at her twiddling thumbs. "I-uhm, I've never been kissed before and..."

He raised his brows. "Go on."

She was quiet for a moment. "Can you give me a my first kiss?"

Her head snapped down wards to look at her hands in shame. Jordan bit down down on her quivering bottom lip, twisting her long hair through her fingers. She could hear the sound of denim sliding against hard wood, and the feeling of Andrew's knee brushing against her thigh. She brought her head up slowly, looking up at him from beneath her lashes. He was closer now; only a foot's space between them. He wore a small smile, and his blue eyes sparkled with an emotion she couldn't quite place.

In one, jerky movement, his lips were pressed against her's; warmer and softer than she could have ever imagined. Her eyes fluttered shut, and the pulsing in her temples intensified. Though neither made any movement, they could both feel the need bubbling within their chests. The desire for a fiery passion they couldn't exactly explain. For the flame to ignite inside them, and combust; sending warmth in every direction.

His hands cupped her face, gripping her cheeks tight but gentle at the same time. She grasped his t-shirts in her hands, pulling him closer by the balled material. Their lips moved against one another's, tongues released in the battle for domination. Jordan moaned at the feeling of his hand on her breast, squeezing it roughly in Andrew's palm through the material of her shirt. She could feel the fingers of his other hand on the base skin of her stomach, slowly climbing upwards to meet the other.

She gasped, pulling back and staring him in the eyes. Andrew looked dazed; lips red and swollen, hair in disarray. She imagined she looked exactly the same, and her hands flew up to run through her now-tangled curls. Her chest heaved, searching for the breath she had lost while her mouth was attached to his. Andrew seemed to gain his composure back quicker than she did, letting out an airy chuckle. She glanced up at him in curiosity, wanting to know what was so funny. If she had something to make him laugh.

He stroked her her cheek, tracing downwards to her neck, brushing her breast through her shirt, and stopping at her stomach. He lifted her shirt up to expose a small amount of skin, tracing patterns on the spot with his finger tips.

"How was that for a first kiss?"
♠ ♠ ♠
ooh.
there's a lil somethin' somethin'.

so yeah, COMMENTS, PLEASE.
I LOVE YOU.
this is dedicated to my good friend Vanessa.
;D
you ma guuurrrrl, guuurl. props.

comment me, though.
that's all.