Eloquence

Advantage.

She blinked, watching his sleeping face in intrigue. His curly hair was in an even greater state of disarray than it usually was, and his full, pink lips were parted as he breathed softly. His breath was warm against her chin, and his arms were coiled loosely around her waist. The blanket they had used to cover themselves last night was now bunched at her hips, neglected and unwanted because she had Andrew for warmth.

"Are you awake?"

Jordan was startled out of her daze by the sound of his voice. "Uh, yeah."

His grin was crooked, and his voice was laced with fatigue. "Uh, good."

She rolled her eyes. "How long have you been awake?"

His eyes fluttered open, and he shrugged his shoulders. "A couple of minutes. How about you?"

"An hour, I think." She bit down on her lip.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He removed his arms from Jordan's waist and stretched them out above his head.

"You looked so peaceful." She whispered, reaching up to rake her fingers through his hair. "I didn't want to disturb you."

He turned his head to look at her. "How sweet."

She rolled her eyes. "I know."

Andrew smiled in reply, turning his gaze to the ceiling. "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

"A kindergarten teacher." Jordan said with a stiff nod. "You?"

"So many things." He said thoughtfully. "I want to try to be everything before I decide."

"That'll take a lot of schooling." Jordan bit her lip.

"Then so be it." He laughed. "I don't want to limit myself to one career. I'm not going to pick my career based on what books and other people tell me. I want to experience it."

"Than become an intern." Jordan suggested.

Again, he laughed. "Well, I want to get paid too."

Jordan giggled. "It's all about the money with you, isn't it?"

He rolled his eyes. "Oh, definitely. I'm such a sell out."

Jordan shifted her body closer to him, resting her head on his chest. She glanced up at him, then looked away quickly when she realized he was staring right back down at her. In one swift movement, he was on top of her, staring down at her with a charming, crooked grin. Her furrowed her brow, staring back at him with the utmost curiosity.

"So, what are we going to do today?" He asked, lightly trailing his fingers up and down the curve of her waist.

Jordan blushed at his touch, despite the fact that his hands had become familiar with much less modest places in the time they had been more intimate. "It's Saturday. You usually go out with your other friends on Saturdays."

"Well, my schedule for this weekend is clear of any plans unless they're with you." He explained. "So, what should we do today? That is, if you want to hang out with me too. I'll totally understand if you don't."

"No, I want to hang out with you." She said quickly.

"Perfect." He said. "I was thinking that I could take you to the drive in tonight. It gets dark usually around six now, so we can go early. No one usually goes before nine."

Jordan nodded. "What movie will we see?"

"Well, they play new and old ones." He explained. "So we'll see when we get there."

Jordan grinned. "I like old movies."

He smiled widely back at her and quickly pecked her lips. "I know you do."

"How do you know that?" She raised a single brow.

He shrugged. "I know a lot about you, Jordan."

"How?" She asked.

He laughed. "Because I listen."

"How can you know everything about me just by listening?" She persisted.

"Well, I don't know everything about you." He sighed. "But when you listen to a person, you get to know a lot about them, and about the types of things that they like and dislike. So, I know that you like old things, so it's obvious that you'd enjoy old movies too."

"You're... Observant?"

"I am." He laughed, then pressing his index finger to her lips. "Now, shh. No more questions."

Jordan rolled her eyes. "Do not 'shh' m-"

He pressed his lips to hers quickly, cutting her off before she could finish her sentence. She was annoyed greatly by the act, but not enough to push him away from her. Instead, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and pulled his face closer than it was before.

"Morning breath." She muttered in between kisses, and he grinned against her mouth.

"I don't care." He pulled away, looking down at her expectantly. "Do you?"

She shook her head, and his grin widened. "Good." He muttered before pressing his mouth against hers once more, and letting his hands find their way to her hips. He gripped them tighter than he usually did, pulling them to raise from the floor and press against his. She wasn't used to this kind of affection, but she trusted Andrew. He was smart, and he said that he cared about her, so he'd never make her do anything she wouldn't want to do.

Well, except for smoking. But even then, he didn't really force her.

"Mmm." He murmured, moving his lips to trail a line of kissed along her jaw, and such on different spots on her neck. She moaned, startling herself with the loud noise she had made. Her cheeks darkened to a deep shade of crimson, for she knew that Andrew had heard the sound too. In return, he sucked harder, and slowly began pushing her top up her torso until her belly button was exposed. She shivered, not from the cold, but from the feeling of his fingers tracing shapes into skin. Every hair on her body stood on end, and tiny little shocks pulsed beneath her skin.

"Andrew, I-" She was silenced with his lips, and his hands slid up her shirt to grip her breasts beneath her shirt. She gasped, remembering that she had taken her bra off before she went to sleep, but couldn't form words. She merely squeaked at the contact of his cool hands against her sensitive skin and waited patiently for him to get bored of groping her. She waited longer than she would have expected, but breathed a sigh of relief when his hands trailed back down her stomach and rested at her hips. She didn't feel comfortable any longer, and kissing him felt weird. This wasn't the gentle Andrew that she had gotten to know so well. The way he held on to her was so hard it almost hurt, and left red marks on her skin.

She stopped breathing when his fingers came in contact with the button of her jeans, and with a simple flick, his nimble fingers had the button undone and was working on the difficult zipper. Panic rose to the surface of her body as his fingers traced the lace trim of her panties, and she quickly pulled away from him. He looked stunned, with his breathing erratic and his eyes wide. She pulled herself to a sitting position, staring at him in horror.

"What were you doing?" She shrieked, tugging her shirt down to cover her waist.

"I was just-" He paused. "I thought you wanted-"

"You thought I wanted that?" She screamed, rising to her feet. She quickly buttoned her jeans, searching around the floor for her shoes and coat. "I'm only fifteen, Andrew! No-I-... I don't do that stuff!"

"Jordan, come on. Don't be like that." He whined, running his fingers through his hair.

"Don't be like what, huh?" She glared. "You... You almost took advantage of me!"

"How could I have taken advantage of you, Jordan?" He sighed. "It's not like you were drunk or anything."

"Yeah, but I might as well be." She whispered. "Because I still had no idea what you were doing until you practically had your hands down my pants. Maybe you should have told me your intentions before you took me here."

He stood, following her to the door, grabbing her arm to keep her from leave. "Come on, Babe. I'm sorry."

She looked down at her arm, then back up at him with sad eyes. "Fuck you."

Taken aback, he let go of her arm, watching her leave the apartment in tears. Jordan never cursed at him before, or spoken so harshly to him. He realized that he was wrong for just grabbing at her the way he did, but he couldn't help it. She was so cute, and her naivety was oddly alluring. To top it off, she seemed to like kissing as much as he did, so he assumed she'd like to do other things as well. He, however, realized he was very wrong, but by that point, it was too late. He had scared her off, leaving him sitting on the floor in his underwear, shivering in the bitter cold and thinking about the mistake he had just made.
♠ ♠ ♠
Andrew is such a typical boy, lol.

comments would be very much appreciated!