Status: Updating when I have the time.

I Have Loved, and I Have Lost

Chapter 17

I waited anxiously by Oli’s car, drumming my fingers on the bonnet. Today I was going to get my microdermals done and I was nervous as hell but more excited than anything.

“Alrigh’ Doll.” Oli winked as he approached me, walking round to the drivers’ side.

“Hey Olls.” I shivered, opening the car door and sliding inside. He quickly turned the heating on in the car in an attempt to warm us both up from the cold winter air.

We chatted animatedly on the way into town before finding a parking space close to the tattoo and piercing shop.

“Ready?” Oli grinned, getting out of the car. I followed and linked my fingers with his, leaning into his side to keep warm. We got closer to the shop and I looked at the window displays of different tattoos and piercings. Everything looked awesome.

Oli pushed the door open and we stepped inside, the warmth greeting us. A guy with a few visible tattoos looked up from the desk in front of us and he smiled.

“Alrigh’ Olls.”

“Hey man, ‘ow’s it goin’?” Oli asked, as we approached him.

“’s goin’ good, this yer bird?” He asked, nodding towards me with a cheeky smile.

“No, she’s not m' bird.” Oli pouted jokingly. “This is the gorgeous Silver, one of me best mates” I smiled shyly at the guy whose name I didn’t know yet.

“It’s nice t’ meet yeh Silver. Yeh after a new tatt, Oll?”

“Nah, S wants to get two microdermals done. Is ‘arry in?” ‘Harry’ was the piercer that worked here as Oli informed me on the way.

“Yeah, ‘es in th’ back sortin’ out a septum.”

Oli nodded and pulled me towards the black couch that was against the wall to the left of the shop. I sat down beside him and he squeezed my hand reassuringly, knowing that I was freaking out inside.

A few minutes later and a tall, blonde haired guy emerged from the back with a short blonde walking in front of him.

“Just keep using contact lens solution for a week or two and it should heal fine.” The guy who I assumed to be Harry told the blonde.

“Thanks ‘arry.” She smiled flirtatiously before leaving the shop. Harry turned his attention to us and greeted Oli before his eyes landed on me.

“Alrigh’ gorgeous” He grinned cheekily at me. “‘ow can I ‘elp yeh?” He asked in a thick accent.

“Two microdermals.” I choked out nervously. He smiled and nodded.

“And where d’yeh want ‘em love?”

“On my right hip.” I smiled, excitement kicking in.

“I think I can do that for yeh. Oll, yeh ‘ere for a new tatt?” He asked, turning his attention to Oliver.

“Nah, ’m with Silver.” Oli replied, nodding towards me.

“Oh, righ’.” Harry half-smiled before turning around and heading towards the back of the shop. Oli nudged me to follow him.

We entered the room at the back of the shop; it was small with a bed, the walls covered in posters and with a cabinet attached to the walls and drawers running along one of the walls.

“Ok, lift yeh top up.” He winked, crouching down in front of me. I lifted my top slightly, revealing my right hip so that he could draw two dots as a guide to where they would be. I checked in the mirror before nodding and lying down on the bed like he instructed me to do.

I stuck my hand out and Oli took it carefully, his cool fingers stroking the back of my hand soothingly. Harry rubbed my hip before pinching at a bit of skin.

“Ready?” I nodded, not being able to form actual words. He pushed the biopsy punch into my skin before twisting it and removing the first bit of skin. He then did the same in the place that the second dot was. It was an uncomfortable sensation, nothing too major but I kept my eyes fixed on Oli as he smiled softly still stroking my hand.

“Righ’, now time for th’ second bit.” Harry spoke, picking up a needle. He poked it into the first hole, creating a small pocket before doing the same in the opposite direction. I gripped Oli’s hand tightly, my eyes squeezed shut. This was horrible. Harry did the same to the other hole so that the dermals could now be put in. He picked up the first one and manoeuvred it into the hole before doing the same with the other one.

“Righ’, all done.” Harry grinned, dabbing away the blood.

Oli’s POV

“Fair play t’ yeh for keeping quiet doll, normally ‘ave girls screaming or in tears. Yeh ‘andled it well.” Harry laughed.

“What d’yeh think, S? They look amazing.” I smiled as she went to stand up. Her face was blank as she stared down at her stomach before swaying slightly and collapsing onto Harry. He put her back onto the bed calling her name until her eyes began to open slowly.

“Not a fan of blood then.” Harry chuckled as he placed a piece of white material over the dermals, taping it to her hip. She shook her head in a daze, muttering a thank you when he handed her a glass of water.

“Yeh ok doll?” I asked her worriedly, pushing her hair out of her face. She nodded giving me a weak smile. “Let’s get some food in yeh.”

I paid Harry and Silver thanked him as we left, heading straight for the nearest McDonalds.

“I can’t believe I fainted.” Silver groaned, a pink blush creeping onto her cheeks.

“Aw” I chuckled. “I though’ yeh were alrigh’ around blood, yeh big wimp.”

“Hey, don’t be mean! I normally am I guess just the thought of it made me queasy. I love them though, they’re amazing! Thank you so much Olls!” She grinned, leaning over the table and pressing her warm lips to my cheek.

“’m glad yeh like ‘em love.” I smiled, my skin still tingling from her kiss.

We finished our meals and the conversation moved onto Christmas, both of us babbling excitedly. I noticed Silver begin to play with her bracelets on her wrist nervously.

“Um Olls, I’ve gotta tell you something.” She murmured quietly.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, hearing the worry in my voice.

“I’m leaving in just over a week.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please keep commenting :) you have no idea how much they make me want to update x