Status: Updating when I have the time.

I Have Loved, and I Have Lost

Chapter 7

I got up the next day and went to school hungover; again. Oh, I'm sure Oliver would find this more than amusing. I stumbled to my seat in Chemistry and collapsed down on it, slamming my head straight down onto the table.

“Mornin' sunshine.” Oliver yelled a little too loudly as he took the seat next to me. I didn't respond, just simply kept my head down on the table.

“Good morning class, today we'll be studying ionic bonding.” Mr Tomlin announced as he entered the class room.

“Ionic bonding – my favorite. Wha' 'bout you, S?” Oli asked cheerily. I groaned in response earning a chuckle off of Oli. “Nice thong by the way.” He whispered, his mouth right next to my ear. His cold hands skimmed across my back as he hooked his finger under the lace and pulled it away from my skin, letting go suddenly and allowing it to ping back onto my skin. My head snapped up abruptly to see Oli grinning madly.

“Don't. Fucking. Do. That. Again!” I yelled, shooting him a glare.

“Yeh know yeh loved it.” He said lowly, leaning closer to me as he spoke before turning around to face the front. Same old ass hole I see. Honestly, it was like last nights conversation never even happened. I was starting to think it was all just a beautiful dream.

“Right class, you're going to be doing a project in pairs.” Mr Tomlin announced in a dull, monotone voice. I cursed under my breath as he told us that we'd be in the pairs we were already sat in – meaning I was stuck with Oli.

“Hey, partner.” Oli grinned, inching closer to me. The bell rung and I jumped up as quickly as possible. It was like I was Edward out of Twilight when he jumps up before the bell has even rung and leaves the class.

&&

Lunch came and I sat with the girls at our usual table, all of us deep in conversation. I heard a low cough come from behind me and turned around to see Oli with his hands thrust deep into the front pockets of his usual black skinny jeans.

“Er, Silver do yeh wanna come 'round mine t'night t' work on th' project?” He asked, a smirk on his lips.

“Ugh, fine. Just as long as you don't sexually harass me all night or I will chop your cock off, 'kay?” He looked frightened as he nodded.

“Meet me in th' car park an' I'll give yeh a ride back t' mine.” He told me, winking before turning around and walking back to his table.

“Oh. My. God. Yeh get t' work with 'im on a project! Yeh are so lucky.” Zoe squealed.

“Yeh get t' go t' 'is 'ouse, now that is lucky.” Chelsea gushed.

“Take a condom, jus' in case. Everyone knows wha' Oli's like.” Emily warned, she was always the sensible one. I noticed Kitty had remained quiet, staring at her tray in silence. This was so not like her, I'd have to question her about it later.

It was last period – maths - and I was nervous about going back to Oli's. What if he tried something again?

“Kitty are you okay? You've been quiet since lunch.” I asked worriedly. She'd barely said a word.

“Don' go t' Oli's t'night, S.” She said quietly.

“Why?” I asked, shocked. I knew she didn't like him.

“Ask t' change partners for th' project.” She ignored my question, her eyes meeting mine.

“I can't Kitty. I wish I could, really I do. But everyone's already partnered up. Plus, Mr Tomlin's an ass hole, he wont let me swap. Why do you want me to anyway?”

“'cause, I know wha' Oli's like. Trust me, I've been in your position before.” She said slowly.

“Elaborate.”

“Abou' a year 'go I was with a lad called Jackson. I got stuck in a class with Oli an' we got partnered up for somethin'. He came 'round mine an' we ended up sleepin' together. I don' wan' tha' 'appenin' t' yeh.” I looked at her, shocked.

“Is that why you hate him so much?” I asked quietly.

“No, he jus' completely ignored me after wards an' got with a girl from a different school.” She laughed sadly.

“Trust me Kitty, it's not gonna happen. I love Chace-”

“I loved Jackson.” She cut me off. “Oli will do anythin' t' get what 'e wants.”

&&

I walked slowly down the drive with Kitty, noticing Oli stood by his car.

“Good luck.” Kitty said softly, giving me a quick hug and continuing down the drive.

“Hurry up, love!” Oli yelled impatiently. I only walked even slower causing him to groan and get in the car in frustration. I smiled to myself as I climbed into the passenger seat.

“How come you have a car? I swear you can't drive until you're seventeen over here.” I asked.

“I turned seventeen th' other day.” He grinned.

“S-So you've only just learned how to drive?” I stuttered out nervously.

“I knew 'ow t' drive before. But, I only jus' got me license.” He grinned, pulling out of the parking lot quickly.

“Are you trying to fucking kill me?” I screamed, jumping out of the car as soon as it came to a halt on Oli's drive.

“Relax love. We weren't even goin' tha' fast.” Oli chuckled, unlocking the door to his house and stepping inside.

“Where is everyone?” I asked nervously, noticing the silence of the house.

“Out. Parents are at work an' Tom's with your aunty.” Oli winked, walking over to a door near to the kitchen. He opened it and walked down the stairs into a basement.

“This is your room?” I asked, looking around. It was pretty neat which was surprising. I wouldn't have thought someone like Oli would have such a tidy room. The walls were painted a dark blue with a huge black double bed in the middle of the back wall, just beneath a small window that shed little light into the room.

“Yeh like it?” Oli asked, climbing onto the bed. He patted the space next to him before folding his arms behind his head as he led down. I reluctantly sat down next to him, nodding at his question.

“Oli, I'm here to work on the project.” I stated. He opened his eyes lazily and sighed.

“Fine.”

Four and a half hours later and me and Oli were very near finished. Working with him was such hard work. He was always making sexually related comments and got distracted extremely easily, especially by my chest. I stared down at the book in my lap, trying to find the piece of information I needed.

“Right, we're done for tonight. Are you free tomorrow?” I asked, beginning to pack up my stuff.

“I got my little cousins comin' round tomorrow an' I gotta babysit them but we could get some work done then if yeh want.” He replied, stretching.

“Okay. What time should I come round?” I hopped down off of his bed and hurled my bag over my shoulder as I waited for his reply.

“I'll pick yeh up at six after I got th' twins, 'kay?”

“Twins?”

“Yes, love, twins.” Oli smirked as we walked up the stairs.

Oli drove me home as he knew I wouldn't find my way back to Lily's. I threw my bag under the desk in my room and stripped myself of my clothes once I got into my bathroom. I hopped into the shower, relaxing the moment the hot water fell onto my skin. Well, at least Oli didn't try anything. Apart from the sexually related comments 24/7 he was.. tolerable?

I climbed out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body, padding into my bedroom. I pulled my cell out of my pocket in my jeans to see that I had five missed calls off of Chace and Riley. 3 off Chace, 2 off Riles. I quickly dialled Chace's number and sat down on my bed, waiting for him to answer.

“Hello?”

“Hey baby, you called earlier.” I began to dry myself so I could change into my pajama's.

“Oh, yeah. Why didn't you answer?”

“I was at Oli's.” I replied without thinking.

“Who's Oli?”

“Er, a kid from school. I gotta work with him on a chemistry project.”

“Oh, right. He hasn't tried anything has he?”

“No baby. Relax.” I told him, slipping on a pair of bottoms.

“Sorry, I just miss you.”

“I miss you too.”

“S, I know this is a stupid question and everything but I just.. I need to ask it. You wouldn't cheat on me, would you?” My mouth fell open.

“No, of course I fucking wouldn't. I love you Chace, I can't believe you'd even need to question that.” I snapped, shocked.

“I know, I know. I'm sorry. It's just, we're millions of miles away and you're at some Oli kids house. I just dunno what to do, S.” He sighed in frustration. My eyes began to water as I realized something. We were falling apart.

“T-This isn't gonna w-work, is it?” I choked out.

“Baby please don't cry. I just can't see us finding away around this. We're too far apart.” His voice was quiet as he spoke, sadness clear in his tone.

“S-So, are we o-over?” I cried, wiping my tears away.

“I think so, baby. It's not that I don't love you. You know I love you with everything I have, I can't not be with you and it's making me paranoid.”

“O-Okay, I h-have to g-go.” I sobbed, hanging up before he could reply. I crawled up to the top of my bed and curled up into a tight ball, sobbing and covering my pillows in tears. I couldn't believe that me and Chace were actually over.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Silver & Chace are no longer together. What'cha thinks gonna happen?
Comments would be lovely (:
♥