Why Tom and Bill Leave Me Alone? I Love Georg!

Scene Eleven

“Why did you sleep with my brother?” Tom asked.
“Cause I love him Tom and he actually love me!” I shout
Georg over herd.
“But I’m your boyfriend Meka.” Tom said.
“WELL YOU HAVEN’T BEEN ACTING LIKE IT!!!! HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN I GO TO THESE LAME ASS CLUBS WITH YOU AND YOU’RE CHECKING OUT OTHER GIRLS?!” I Shout.
Tom was really silent.
“I’m sorry Meka, at least I didn’t want to sleep with one of them!” he shouts.
“Yea right Tom, I bet you was thinking about it though.” I left Georg was standing by the door. I just marched back into Bill’s room.
“You okay?” He asked.
“I don’t know what’s going to happen after tonight. Maybe I should just leave---
“Don’t leave.” Bill says as he pulled me closer to him. The door was open Tom was going downstairs to get him something to drink and he saw Bill and I hugging. He just shook his head at that and he rushed downstairs.
“I’m so tired.” I sniffled. I went into the bathroom and I took a hot shower and then I put on my PJ’S I had on all black. Some black pants and a black long-sleeved shirt.
I crawled into bed with Bill and we both drifted off to sleep, Bill was singing me a sweet lullaby.
-the next morning-
Bill and I was officially together, he text Natalie and she totally understood. I took a long stretch I looked outside and it was pouring down rainy out I guess bill and I can’t have our picnic today.
“Awe man.” I frowned.
“What’s up?” Bill asked as he woke up. “It’s raining out so we can’t have our picnic.” I said.
“Well in that case we can just lay in bed and make out all day.” Bill singed.
“That’s even better.” I chuckled. Then bill and I went down stairs to fix me and bill some breakfast. Tom was in the kitchen I took a deep sigh and walked in.
“Look Meka, about last night. I’m sorry.” Tom said out of nowhere.
“It’s okay.” I said sadly.
“Maybe I’m not quite ready for a girlfriend yet.” He said.
“The right girl will come for you, I promise.” I smiled.
“I’m just glad that we’re not fighting anymore.” Tom smiled.
“So am I.” I smiled, we both hugged.
“Awe you guys made up!” Bill shouts. “Yea, I’m happy for you brother. You have a good girl please hang on to her.” Tom says.
I looked back in the living room were Georg was, he wasn’t so easy about Bill and I dating though. He had second thoughts about this.
He watched as Bill and I went upstairs with our hands laced.
I looked back into Georg’s eyes.
Bill closed the door from behind him. We was taking our 1st picture together. “Awe I like that one it’s cute.” I smiled as I clapped my hands playfully. “You’re cute.” Bill says. I just blushed like mad
I made the 1st move and my lips pounced on his.

Image