Missing

Teardrops

The tears fell, as I re-read the note I've written for my parents.

Please, please forgive me,
but I won't be home again.
I'll miss you with all of my heart, but this is for the better.
Someday you'll look up, and ask if there's something missing.
But, you'll forget about me.
Goodbye, forever,
Lacey


I walked, silently, to my parents' bedroom, where they were sound asleep.

More tears fell, as I placed the note on the nightstand next to my mom.

I blew a tear-filled kiss, and left, back to my room.

In my room, I opended the window, grabbed my suitcases, and left, without turning back to look at the life I'm leaving behind.

I walked to the forest that grew behind my house, and traveled deep inside it.

This is where I would be living, forever. The real world has too much hurt in it. And only here, can I escape it.

Deeper, and deeper I traveled. The trees and brush got thicker, the forest got darker, making it hard to navigate my way through.

I got scarped and stabbed by thorns on many vines, but none effected me. It only helped release the pain I felt inside.

As I bleed, my tears softened up, but did not stop. They were now silent, but still seen.

I looked up at the moon, as more silent tears slipped down my cheeks.

Refocusing on my darkend past, I saw a hut.

Strange, I thought. Those usually only exist in fairytails, and fantasies...

I shrugged off the strange hut, and decided to rest my tired feet inside.

I walked inside it, and found it to be empty. But, it had al the essentials that a house needed. It had, a kitchen, couch, and somthing that brightened up my tired, and sorrowful eyes.

A bed.

I wiped away the last of my tears, ignoed how bloody my body was from the thorns, and laid down on it, putting myself to rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
I plan on this story to be pretty sad.
NOT A FANFIC