Missing

Dreams

"You are NOTHING!" He screamed.

Micheal! Stop! You're hurting me!" I cried out.

He wouldn't stop. He brought the knife to my neck, and made an incision.

He wanted me to bleed out my life.

But, I somehow made it through that night.

He kept telling me he loved me.

"Then why do you keep hurting me?" I would always ask.

"Because you need to learn some manners!" He would yell as he slapped me for the fifth time that day.

He dragged me to our room, and threw me in, locking the door behind him.

I cried out, silently to the moon, and said "One day, I will be free."

But, until that time, I grabbed my knife, and drug it across my wrists, as deeply as I could.

"What are you doing!?" Micheal's voice echoed from behind me.

He came up behind me, grabbed ahold of my hair, and slammed me into the wall.

"I told you to stop that shit! Goddamnit!"

"I'm sorry!" I cried.

He didn't accept. He grabbed me and my knife, placed it at my throat, and began to slice.


I woke up, tears falling from my eyes.

Micheal Dansky was my first abusive boyfriend. I ended up in the hospital several times, because of him.

But, I was always stupid enough to go back to him.

He said he loved me. And I believed him.

He is my first reason why I ran away.