Missing

Serienmörder

Day after day, I returned to the waterfall. I'm an artist. It inspired me. I drew it in many different ways.

The latest one I drew was of it filled with blood.

Gruesome, I know. But, it's the way I am. I love gruesome things. Especially drawing them.

"It's beatiful, isn't it?"

I jumped.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you." The stranger spoke, again.

I turned around.

A man stood before me.

A handsome man, at that...

He smiled.

"I'm Phillip." He spoke.

"Lacey..." He smiled.

"Very pretty name." I smiled.

"Now, tell me," Phillip said, as he sat down beside me, "Why are you all alone out here, in the forest?"

"I ran away." Is it smart of me to tell someone I just meet my name and why I was in the forest? Probably not.

"Why would you do that?"

"I'm not sure that I should share that information with you. We just meet..."

"I understand. So, where are you staying? I mean, you can't be sleeping out here by the waterfall. You can atleast tell me that, can't you?"

I nodded.

"I found this little hut. That is where I am staying."

"Show me?"

I, again, nodded.

We stood up, and I showed him the way to the hut.

"This is where I am staying. It's not much, but it's good enough for me."

"It's nice. It seems like it would suite you."

"Yeah.." I smiled.

We were quiet, for a few minutes.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"I didn't find you. I found the waterfall and you were sitting infront of it. I had no idea that I was going to see two beautiful sites today."

"Tell me your full name?"

"Phillip Micheal Serienmörder."

"Serienmörder?"

"It's German."

"For what?"

"Serial killer."