Missing

Surrender

Ok, so I know I let some strange guy with a frightening last name stay with me, but what's the worst that could happen?

By the way, it's the next day. I slept with a stranger in my house, and nothing happened.

Phillip wasn't in the house...I wonder where he went.

I know I just meet him, but I do like him, and I care about him.

I heard the front door open, and in walked Phillip.

"Hey Phillip." He looked up and smiled. It was a menicing smile, that sent chills down my spine...and not the good kind of chills. It frigthened me...

"Hello," He chuckled...almost evilly...

Did I mentioned I was a bit frightened? I wanted to run, but he was blocking the only way out.

He began to walk closer to me, and backed me up into a wall.

"It's time to surrender. I'm going to kill you."

Yup. Definantly scared, now.

He put his arms up, blocking any possible way out. I kicked him in the crotch, and push him down.

I ran like crazy. I didn't want to die...And I knew that now.

I kept running. Deeper inside the forest, and as far away as possible, without going back to civilization.

"Darling, there's no since in running. You know I will find you!" I heard Phillip yell into the forest. He was close. I was shaking. "You can't abandon me. You belong to me!" He shouted once more nto the forest.

I hide in a little hole under a ledge, that Phillip was standing on.

"I know you're near. I can smell you." And then, the worst thing happened...

He jumped down, and looked right at me...
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!!
2 story updates!!!!