Missing

Endless Darkness

I froze inside myself. I couldn't move.

He grabbed my hand, and pulled me towards his body.

"You think you can run? You think you can hide from me?" He began to laaugh, evilly. He dragged me, forcefully, through the forest, and back to the little hut we were staying at.

"Please, please don't hurt me!" I cried.

"I'm can't help you there. You shouldn't have ran away form a family that loves you. Oh, wait. They didn't love you. No one loves you, Lacey. No one cares if you die, you little bitch!" Phillip said, as he slapped me.

And that's when I realised...he was right. No one loved me. They wouldn't have cared. They probably still don't care.

Phillip threw my on the bed, and pulled out a knife from his pocket. He dragged is across my neck, ever so lightly. But, it still frightened the hell out of me.

I saw my life flash before my eyes. And, right then and there, I knew I was going to die.

I began to cry. Phillip wipped the tears from my eyes.

"Shhh. It'll all be over in a few minutes, sweet heart. Don't cry." He tried comforting me.

I still sobbed.

Phillip brought the knife back to my neck. He repeated his actions for atleast five minutes.

I was scared out of my mind.

He brought the knife back to my neck, one last time.

With one quick, and smoothe motion, he cut my throat, and I drifted off into an endless darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sadish ending.
Tell me what you think.