So What If I Never Hold You?

Chapter 9- Shell Out The Story, Hun

I ran into the bathroom which was completely empty, and ran into the Accessability stall. I sat down on the ground hoping to God that it was clean, but yet still not caring. I heard people outside of the bathroom talking, mainly I heard Brian and Valary, though I knew Cayla was out there as well.

Valary

"You need to go in there," Brian said to me.

"No freakin' duh, smart one!" I said as I was about to go inside. I opened the door and heard heavy breathing from the last stall. "Bella, hun, do you need me to go get the nurse?"

"No, I'm fine," Bella said trying to not to show the fact she actually felt sick. Just as she said that, I opened the stall door... She didn't lock it since she was probably feeling to bad too remember it. I walked over to her and pulled back her hair just in case. Bella and I were like sisters, and we had been with each other through drunken parties and hangovers.

"I've probably ruined it for Brian! He'd never ask me to Homecoming now," She sighed getting up. The nausea had passed. I got up with her.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her. There had always been rumors about them sleeping together, and now there was something going around that they had hooked up officially.

"It's not important," She said

"Hun, you need to tell me,"

She sighed, "Brian kissed me the other night," Bella told me.

I never really thought it would happen. "And why do you think he won't ask you?"

"Because he hasn't brought it up, and we really haven't discussed the whole situation since then,"

"Hun, I'd highly doubt Brian's gonna leave you hangin' like this. If you haven't noticed the way he acts, it's all too obvious he likes you. He's just scared," I told her.

"You're right, I'm just not thinking straight. Thanks Valary!" She told me before taking a piece of gum out of her pocket and placing it in her mouth.

Bella

I hoped to God that Valary was right. The only thing that had really changed between Brian and I was the fact that he seemed a bit clingy. I was hoping that something was going to happen soon. Mentally I didn't think I could take it.

"Everything will be fine, Bella," Valary repeated just before opening to the door. Brian was standing next to it with his hands in his pockets leaning against the wall. Some of his hair was in his face.

"Belle? You ok?" He asked quitely as if I did have a hangover.

"I'm fine, Bri-Bri. I just don't want to see that much blood again," I told him. The three of us
walked back to the lockers and Justin came up and hugged me. "What the Hell are you doing?" I asked. Justin never hugged me.

"Ok, she's good!" He laughed after letting go of me.

"Whatever,"I rolled my eyes. Just as I did, the bell rang. Brian walked me to my class while holding my hand, making me think that Valary told him something when my back was turned.

Either way I didn't care. I would always love him

Is happily ever just a dream?