So What If I Never Hold You?

Chapter 11- The Football Game From Hell part 1

Bella

The group of us besides Brian, Justin, and the other football players were all standing outside the other team's stadium in the cool night air. I had told Brian I was going to be at the game and the awesome part was that our school let the seniors out early on Fridays when we had an away game. Not that it mattered because most of the kids would skip during the Friday afternoon Pep-rallies before Homegames too. I rode with Zacky, Jimmy, and Johnny since Matt and Valary took their own vehicle and we wanted to all be together. Johnny had skipped out on the rest of school to hangout with us.

Jimmy gave me a big hug after we had gotten to the stadium before saying, "I'm soo happy for you and Brian! I wish I was there to see it!"

"That's your fault, hun. You got yourself kicked out of school," I said pushing him away. He smelled like if he had gotten drunk before we met up with him and the smell was horrible.

"Aw! You're so mean," Jimmy joked as he let go of me. I honestly loved Jimmy to death. I just couldn't stand the smell.

"If you think that's mean, you should've seen the fight that happened today," Zacky said

"Shut up, Zacky!" I said. The fewer people that knew about it to tell Mom the better.

"YOU got in a FIGHT?!?!?! With who?!?!" Jimmy started interogating me

"Yes, and it was Faith," I said rolling my eyes. Might as well now.

"I'm so proud of you! You're growing up!" He started to dance around like an idiot, then he hugged me again. This time I just breathed through my mouth.

"Thank you?" I said as if wondering if he was joking or not.

"Anytime!" He smiled as we then began to walk towards the stadium to get in. We had bought tickets at our school so we wouldn't have to by them there. It just made it easier. As we stood in line to get into the stadium Jimmy looked at me.

"What the Hell, Jimmy?" I asked. I didn't like the look on his face.

"Have you and Brian... You know... fucked yet?" He asked kinda like a little kid that did something wrong.

"Oh God NO!!!" I said shaking my head.

"Good..." He said. I knew exactly what Jimmy meant too. Brian had a tendency to break up with girls after sex. And with him and I that wasn't going to happen... yet, anyway.

"I know how he works, Jimmy, but I appreciate you looking out for me," I smiled. Jimmy was like a better version of my brother. He was more protective, and I had always been closer to Jimmy than Justin anyway.

Eventually, we got inside the gate, and we walked to find a place to sit in the stands meant for the home team. Fortunately we were all wearing hoodies, so they didn't see the opposing teams spirit shirts in their own stands. For some reason, I had the feeling it was going to be a long game.