So What If I Never Hold You?

Chapter 13: The Aftermath

"Is she going to be okay?" I heard Valary's voice come from the front passenger seat of the car.

"I'm sure she will be," Jimmy said. I was cradled by Zacky, as they thought I was unconscious. I opened my eyes to see that I was in the backseat between Jacky and Jimmy with Johnny on the otherside of Zack. I didn't remember much from the past few hours.

"Zacky, what happened?" I asked him after clearing my throat to speak. The last thing I remembered that I was sure had happened was waiting for the cocaine to set in.

I felt Zacky's embrace tighten. "Nothing Randa," he said

"Zacky, I don't remember much from the past hour, but what I do isn't something that I can believe happened," I argued with him. This was scaring me. How else was I supposed to feel when I missing a few hours of my life, and my friends were silent with tension. I looked up to see a bruise around his eye and a cut on his cheek.

He glanced at Valary who nodded solemnly. He drew in a breath and looked at me. "Bella," he paused, "We think you were raped."

The only images that were in my head were of horrible scenes between Henry and I, and flashbacks of what I did remember were the samethings. I couldn't believe what had happened, and I didn't want it to have happened. "No," I mouthed with a barely audible sound coming out.

"Bella, it's going to be ok, Henry's never going to hurt you a-..." Zacky's soothing voice was interrupted.

"NO! It won't be! It will never be ok! He took what I'll never get back," I sobbed as I thought of what he had taken away from me. I had been saving myself for Brian, but now it was gone.

"Shh... Bella, you'll be fine once you get tested at the hospital, then you can...."

"I'm not going to a damn hospital, Zacky!" I said.

"You need to," He argued

"Zack, you know that I'm afraid of hospitals, and you know why,"

"You don't have to it you don't want to," Johnny sympathized with me.

"Fine, I'll drive you home then, but your telling your mom," Matt said. I agreed and he drove me home.

Upon arriving home, only my mom was there. "You want me to walk you inside?" Val asked. I know she was moreso trying to make sure I told Mom.

"I'll be fine, don't worry about it," I said getting out of the car and walking up the driveway. I walked into the house once the car left the driveway. I took a deep breath as I closed the door.

My mom had gotten up from where she was in the livingroom and came into the doorway. "You're home early," She said then paused, "Honey, what's wrong?"

I couldn't tell the night's happenings even though I told Matt I would. "I got into a fight with Jimmy," I lied.

"You want to talk about it,"

"Not particularly," I said once again nearly on the verge of tears. Then, I just walked past her up to my room. I layed down on my bed and began crying. If I ever saw Henry again, it's take the strongest force in the world to stop me from killing him.