So What If I Never Hold You?

Chapter 1- The First Day of Senior Year Part 1

It was Senior year, and I couldn't believe I would deal with it again. The summer of constant partying left some kids dead from drunk driving, injured from the same reason, and left us all in a hurry to see all of our old friends. I had seen all the guys over the summer, but it was just great to see them in the school setting.

"Hey guys," I said walking up to the group. They sat in the same hallway as the year before, only with a few more kids. A lot of them were sophomores(JOHNNY). Some of them were Fishies, and of course us, the Senior class.

"Bella!" Johnny said as he ran up to me and gave me a random hug... definitely what I was used to.

"Johnny!" I said back as he hugged me, a smile playing across my lips
.
Justin mumbled something to Brian, and Brian just kinda turned his face towards me as Johnny let go.

"How was your summer?" Zacky asked me as he too gave me a hug.

"Pretty good, what about yours?" I hugged him back.

"Same,"

The hug ended and I looked off to see Matt with his girlfriend. They were so cute together. "I wish Jimmy was here," I said as I then sat down against the lockers. They were the lockers that we were assigned freshman year, the school moved us each year, but we stayed at that set of lockers. The guys followed, except Justin who walked off to be with the rest of the football team besides Brian. For twin brother and sister, him and I weren't close, and we looked totally different.

He was muscular
I was slender
He had blue eyes
I had emerald eyes
His hair was blonde
My hair was dark brown

Brian sat next to me. "I'm glad you made it through the summer," he said.

"I wouldn't want it any other way," I replied. God, I just wanted to kiss him! That was all I wanted. But I didn't, I knew if I did, I'd be even more head over heels for him.

"I was worried about you, especially from what happened right before finals" He said

Let it go already! "Yeah, I'm glad that's over," Dammit? Why can I tell the truth, just say it once, "Brian I'm....

"Hey, Belle?" Brian asked interrupting my thoughts.
I looked back up at him. "Yeah?"

"Are you going to do any cheerleading this year?"

"What gave you the idea I would? I'm a choir nerd,"

"Oh," What? I can't be with you because you're popular and I'm not? Pssh. I've hated this
whole thing


"Why?" I asked.

"No reason,"

"Sure," I said sarcastically as I got up. I started to walk off when Brian asked where I was going. I told him to first period, and walked off.

He's got her heart. What more does he want?