So What If I Never Hold You?

Chapter 8- Fighting Isn't the Best Way To Cure Jea

Bella

I sat in the passengers seat of Brian's car as he drove to school. It was just anyother Friday, so Brian wore the football jersey and I wore the spirit shirt for the choir. It was only a matter of time before we reached the school parkinglot and we'd go hang out with our friends. I was nervous about today for some reason, though, and I couldn't figure out why.I thought it was just me hoping for something completely awesome to happen today. I also thought that the whole kiss incident was something to be in shock about since it had only happened about 3 or 4 days before.

"You going to the game tonight?" Brian asked. His voice was so smooth that I almost began to dwell on it.

"Yeah! Don't think that the fact it's an away game that it's going to stop me!" I said. The game was in the next town over, and I was used to driving out to watch Brian play. I just loved watching him have so much fun.

"Awesome!" He replied. We were in the parking lot and because he had stopped, he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I could feel myself blush just before he smiled. "You're beautiful. Especially when you do that!" He said. That was the first time he had ever said that, and it just made me want to kiss him! We weren't technically dating though. We hadn't made it official at that point.

"I can't wait for it!" I said as the two of us got out with our bags and walked towards the school. We were walking side by side, and he had his arm around my waist, which was normal, but he was a little closer to me this time. Walking into the school, I kept getting stares. Especially from the other girls. Are they jealous? I asked myself as we continued to find our group.
We found them in the normal place, and we sat down. "Hey guys!" Brian and I said together.

"Morning kids!" Justin said.

"Wow, this is a first. My twin brother is actually around!" I joked

"Ahh shut up! I just came to watch the drama unfold!" He said

"What drama?" I asked hesitantly. Was it about the girls staring at me? Did someone tell them that I kissed Brian?

"Nevermind, you'll see," He said just as a group of girls that I just happened to not like came up.

"Hey, slut," The main bitch said,

"Are we still that unoriginal with our insults, Miss Queen Bitch?" I asked sarcastically just to get a snicker out of the guys and the two girls behind her. The girl's name was Faith, and we had hated each other since 8th grade. It was because I was friends with Brian and she was horribly jealous.

"No, and I need to talk to you," She said

"You can fuck off, we aren't friends, hun, and if I'm not your friend, I don't talk to you," I said

"Well maybe you can stop fucking Brian," She said

"I've never fucked him, or anyone else for that matter!" I got up ready to knock her lights out. If there was one thing Justin was good for, it was for teaching me to fight.

"Yeah, that's not what I heard,"

"Well, apparently you need to get your hearing checked, because you aren't hearing things clearly," I said just as I was about to turn around to walk to the spot I had left when the whore pulled my hair. "Let the fuck go!" I yelled as I turned around with my hand in a fist aiming for her nose. Dead on, I hit her right in my target, and the bitch proceeded to start scratching me, so I punched her in the stomach and ran her into the set of lockers on the other side of the hall... Just as I did, I started to feel queasy from the blood that was from her nose. Being able to fight was useless with the fact that the sight of blood made me sick. "Shit," I mumbled as I stepped back.

"Bella!" Brian jumped up and came over to me.

"I'm fine, just go away," I said trying to not feel queasy.

"I bet she's pregnant," I heard one of Faith's posie whisper to someone.

I then heard Faith say "Bring it bitch"

"Please, just leave me the Hell alone," I said as I stood there with Brian holding me in his arms.

"What's going on here?" One of the teachers came up to the group. It was the really nice Shakespearean Literature teacher.

"That girl just attempted to beat the crap out of me!" Faith said.

"She's right, but if she didn't provoke me, by pulling my hair I wouldn't have proceeded to punch her, may I please go to the bathroom? I feel like I'm going to puke," I said.

"May I go to the nurse? I'm gonna loose blood!" Faith complained.

"Fine, both of you go. You two are both lucky I'm nice! If either of you do this again, I'm going to take you to the principal's office," She told us.

"Yes ma'am," we said as we walked off in separate directions. Faith's group followed her, and Brian, Val, and Cayla followed me.