Status: Slowly in progress, again.

Stupid

You're So Good, And You're So Bad.

Josey’s Point of View

Everything, so far, was going okay. I felt somewhat scattered, with Jessa coming in today, and all. My head was pounding, and I felt completely useless while helping Kara and Vinny set up the merch table. I sighed in frustration, not being able to fold the shirt the way I wanted to.

“Jose, have you had breakfast, yet?” Vinny asked.

“Or lunch?” Kara cut in.

“No, I haven’t had either,” I sighed.

“Josey, it’s three in the afternoon! Why haven’t you ate today? By the way, that’s why you’ve got a headache,” Vinny informed me. “Kara, take her to get something to eat, she’s useless without food in her,” Vinny started folding clothes.

Kara agreed and grabbed my hand. “Come on, we’re going to McDonalds,” she smiled at me.

We walked for about a block or two, Kara still holding my hand. “What do you want?” she asked we entered the building. “You go find us a seat, while I order.

“I’ll have a cheeseburger with no meat and no onions, and a small pop,” I smiled, brightly at her.

“Will do, chicky!”

I went over to a booth near the windows, I could see kids lining up outside the venue from where I sat. I rested my head on my hand, and stared out the window. The doors didn’t open for another five hours, but there was already a line around the block. Thinking about the time sent another knot from my throat down to my stomach, Jessa would be arriving at the venue in less than a hour. I squeezed my eyes shut, and began to breathe deeply.

“Josey! Food’s here,” Kara’s voice drifted into my ears.

“Already?” my eyes snapped open, to look at her smiling face.

She nodded, placing a tray down on the table, spreading everything out, she had a four piece chicken nugget and a medium fry, while I just had a cheeseburger with no meat and onions, nothing too spectacular.

“You know, all that’s gonna go to your cute little model hips, babe,” I smiled, playfully at Kara.

“Yeah, I know. But it’s all worth it,” Kara smirked. “Models need to take a break every now and again from the ‘amazing’ model life.”

I laughed, but no words were spoken afterwards. I found myself, quickly, lost in a state of my own thoughts.


“Where the fuck is she, dude? I miss my best friend!” Jack complained, not having seen her since last week as she’s been ‘sick’ everyday since then.

“Will you just chill out?” Alex exclaimed, tired of listening to him and then Jessa say something after. “She said she’d come sometime at lunch, and guess what, bro, lunch just started! Count to three or something, fucking chill.”

The whole lunch period went without any sign of Josey, and we have an hour lunch, that is until the last ten minutes…Alex spotted her, and she looked extremely different.

“Dude, she’s here…” he informed, knowing Jack never wanted Josey to do this, something about not wanting her to fall into ‘that’ crowd.

“Where? I don’t fucking see her!” Jack whined, to which Alex almost slapped him, but a blonde haired beauty beat him to it.

“I’m right here, Jack!” Josey giggled.

He turned around, getting ready to hug her, before he just stopped. “Your hair…”

“I figured I needed change, what do you guys think?” she asked, spinning around, her newly dyed blonde locks flying out at the ends.

“ I really, really like it!” Alex smiled at her, Kara and Rian nodded their heads, agreeing with him.

“It’s okay,” Jack sighed, he was really against Josey going blonde, but it was growing on him. “Just hope you don’t become a whore like the other blondes at this school.”

“For your information, buddy, not all the blondes here are whores!” Josey argued. “You’re girlfriend is blonde, isn’t she?” she pointed out, before turning on her heel and leaving Jessa to yell at Jack for the comment.

That was the first time Jessa and Jack broke up, they were back together by eight o‘clock that night. And it tore Josey to pieces to see them holding hands in the hallway the next day.


“Josey! Josey!” I heard Kara shouting. “Where’d you fly off to?”

“Sorry,” I laughed. “I flew off to memory land, I was thinking about how pissed Jack got when I dyed my hair blond, and then how pissed Jessa got when Jack said that most blondes in our school were sluts, and that was when she had blond hair.”

“That was such a funny day, next day was shit though,” Kara remarked as we traveled back to the venue.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kiss And Tell.