Status: Slowly in progress, again.

Stupid

'Cause I Still Love You More Than Anything.

“How much shit do you have?” he asked breathlessly.

“I told you it would be easier for you to move in with me, but no,” I smirked. “Only a few more boxes, baby.”

“You said that when we first started,” Alex whined.

“You’d think you were actually a four year old instead of a twenty two year old man,” I giggled.

“Well, looks can be deceiving my love,” he moved so he was right in front of me, his hands on my hips. “I love you.”

I kissed his lips, before responding. “I love you, too.”

His hands squeezed my hips, before he let his thumps wander underneath my shirt and rub circles on my tanned skin. “I, sometimes, wonder how I was so lucky to snatch you.”

“Deep down, you always had me, baby,” I winked at him.

His mouth attached to mine quickly after that. I loved kissing him, every single one of kisses just made me melt, and my knees weak. A feeling I had never experienced spreads through my body every time he kisses me. Knowing that the kiss wasn’t going to end anytime soon, I let my hands follow the path of his arms up to his neck and then his beanie covered head. I took off his hat, and then let my fingers nuzzle their way into his silky locks. His hands had now moved completely under my shirt, his pinkies teasing the skin just underneath my jeans, and his thumbs were rubbing the skin that’s between my ribs and hip bones. Our mouths moved against each other’s, still closed. It’s not long before Alex’s tongue pokes out and teases my bottom lips until my mouth opens to his.

I know where this is leading, and for the first time in seven months, I let Alex’s hands run up my body, lighting my skin on fire, until he reaches the wire of my bra, his fingers tease the skin there, and goose bumps fly over my skin in that moment. I let a moan slip out into the kiss, and I feel Alex smile into the kiss. He pulls away from me, takes a deep breath, and rests his forehead against mine, eyes closed.

“Are you sure, baby?” he asks me, breathless.

“I’m positive,” I kissed his lips one last time, as if to seal the deal.

With that he lead me up the stairs of his house and into his room. In the middle of his room, he kissed me again, this kiss was different from the rest though, there was so much feeling in it, and me knees went almost went straight to the floor, but his arms around my waist, tight, didn’t let that happen. I pushed Alex backwards, making the kiss stop with a ‘pop’, I made him sit on the bed, while I pulled my shirt over my head, and then quickly slipping off my leggings. When all was said and done, I straddled his lap, as he sat on the edge of his plush bed.

His hands latched onto my waist, bringing my barely covered body closer to him. Our foreheads were touching, and he was breathing deeply onto my lips. “You’re sure you want this?”

“Alex, yes, you say you love me…I want you to show me you love me,” I whispered, slipping off his lap, and crawling to the middle of his bed, where I laid down comfortably on my back, waiting for him.

Alex looked at me, and pushed himself off the bed, he rolled his shirt over his head and unbuttoned his pants to slip them off. He crawled onto the bed, and kneeled between my bent legs, I felt myself curling up under his intent gaze. But before I can succeed, his sprawled out on top of me, his right hand has his fingers laced with my left, his left hand is on the side of my neck, and he’s staring directly in my eyes with so much love, so different than my other experiences with sex. I tightened my fingers in his, and placed my free hand on his back. He smiled lightly, and placed a gentle kiss to the corner of my mouth.

“You’re absolutely positive?” he asked, again, a whispering tone that lingered in the bedroom.

“Absolutely,” I nuzzled my nose against his, matching his tone.

He nodded, and kissed me on my lips, before trailing kisses down to my neck, he nibbled and sucked at my pulse, I’m sure trying to leave a love bite. He, then, traveled down to my bra, and kissed my boobs, through the material, while moving his hands to my sides, coaxing me to arch my back, so he could clip my bra off. When the second to last piece of clothing had left my body, and more skin had been released, Alex came back to my lips, and kissed me.

“You’re beautiful, I don’t care how cliché it is to say now, but I need you to know, I’ve never found someone more attractive emotionally, or physically than you, right now,” he whispered in my mouth, in fear of ruining the moment.

I nodded, and attached my lips back to his, my arms going around his neck, and I arched my back so my boobs were pressed tightly against his chest. I wanted and needed to feel his skin against mine. His lips left mine quickly after that, and he moved down to my stomach, where he pressed several light kisses, and at random spots would take bits of skin into his mouth and suck for a moment. He looked up at my face, searching my eyes for permission one more time, to which I nodded, and his fingers slipped to the edges of my panties, and my panties slipped down my legs and off to the carpeted floor, and I was completely exposed, for all I was worth, flaws and all.

Alex, squeezed my knee affectionately and then placed a kiss there, he trailed kisses all the way from the side of my knee up my thigh, and the higher he got, the quicker my breath came out, in anticipation, but just as cliché as him telling me I was beautiful, he skipped over the place I needed him most, and instead he placed loving kisses on the skin just above my pubic bone.

He chuckled when I bucked at his face, and he finally took it as his sign that he should pay attention to another spot on my body. He placed a gentle kiss on my clit, and when I bucked against him one more time, he tongue slipped out from between his lips, and glided from my clit down to my opening, and he kept at a repetitive motion, until I started to quiver, he pushed two fingers into my opening, and focused his mouth on my clit. It wasn’t long before he had made me cum for the first time that day.

He kissed back up my body until his lips once again rested against mine, and I could taste myself on his mouth, I didn’t mind. He pulled back and with questioning eyes he silently asked me if he needed a condom, to which I shook my head, I didn’t care the consequences, I wanted to feel all of him. He nodded, and rested his head on my shoulder, his mouth close to my neck. One of his heads was holing him up a little, while the other one had a firm grip on my hip.

I knew when he was going to push in, by how quick his breath got, so I was expecting it, but it still shocked me when I felt myself stretch around his member. He pushed himself up and looked down at me, staying still inside me. I moaned, a little, when he started to move, and he smiled to himself.

“I love you,” he groaned, silently.

“I love you, more,” I moaned, breathlessly.

Our movements weren’t rushed and panicked, they were slow and meaningful, we were showing each other how much we loved each other, I was showing him how much he meant to me, how I adored him from saving me, and how I appreciated him for loving me, though, at times it must have been hard.

I can’t tell you what he was trying to tell me, but I know a large portion of it, was him telling me how much he loved me, his slow and meaningful thrusts, his short gasps in my ear, and his tender kisses. We both lost track of time, not that it mattered, we had all the time in the world for each other. We were in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rain Falls Down.