Status: Complete.=)

I'll Bite the Bullet

You Deserve Nothing And I Hope You Get Less.

Beau's POV.

"Hey, Mike. You seen Jared?" I tapped his shoulder as I walked over to the guys.

"I unno. Him and Matt went out front." Mike sent me a smile as he pointed at the door.

"Okay, thanks." I smiled at him as i walked over to a stool by the bar. This was a nice looking venue, for sure. I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I didn't want to bother him and Matt. God knows what they're talking about. One of their best friend conversations that they have frequently. I closed my eyes to think. I'll call him, really quick. I spun the ball on the right side of my phone down to Jared's name and pushed the little green phone.

"Yes?" His voice sounded soft and sexy. I love when he talks like that.

"Where are you, babe?" I smiled as big as i possibly could, biting my nails

"Out front, talking to Matt. Why?" I drooped my shoulders and sighed. I figured. Mike wouldn't lie.

"Just wondering. I'll leave you two be, then. Call me when you're done. I love you. Bye!" I said it all in one word as I hung the phone up as quick as I could. I hate bothering him when he's hanging out with people or talking to people. I don't like being the number one priority in his life. I stared down at my phone and replied to some texts that I had recently received. I was so zoned out that I didn't even see the person standing in front of me.Before lifting my head, I observed the unfamiliar shoes. Not a pair that I recognize. I slowly looked up to lock eyes with Joe from A Static Lullaby.

"What're you doing, sitting here all alone?" He smiled at me and pulled a stool over by me, planting himself in it.

"Ummm. Just thinking, that's all." I felt my cheeks get hot as i noticed him scooting closer to me.

"What ya thinking about?" He whispered as he brushed his hand up and down my back. I felt my muscles in my upper body tense up. Is he coming onto me, or something? I cleared my throat as I started standing up to walk away from this awkward situation.

"Nothing much. I'll see you around, okay?" I was almost off the stool when he got a handful of my shirt and pulled me back down.

"Why you leaving so soon? What's on your mind? It's just a simple question."

"Just homesick. That's all." I looked at my hands again and bit my bottom lip. Somebody save me. Please. All the guys are standing but twenty feet away. Why wasn't anybody looking over here. C'mon!

"Why don't you come out to my van with me? I can make you feel right at home." He grimaced, pushed me off the stool and pushed me towards the back door. I tried to fight him, but he tightened his grip on my shirt. "Don't you dare." he said through clenched teeth. This is just a fucking nightmare. It can't be real. It's all just a bullshit nightmare.

"Really, who the fuck do you thin you are?" I said in a low voice. He grabbed the skin on my back and pinched it. Oh, yeah. He's as strong as he looks. I reached to pull the door open after Joe had pointed at the handle. Before I could pull the door, it was pushed open, almost hitting me in the face. Please be somebody who knows me...
♠ ♠ ♠
OHMYGOD! Joe really isn't an asshole. From what I hear, he's a badass dude. But, I needed somebody to be a bitch in the story & I didn't have the heart to make it any of the guys in Silverstein. haha.

Who do you think is on the other side of the door?!?! o.O

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!!<3