Status: Complete.=)

I'll Bite the Bullet

You Let Them In On All Your Secrets.

Beau's POV.

I gripped onto Jared as I gained a bit of composure from the events that had happened a while before. Joe had been escorted outside by his band mates, thank God. I didn't have to see him anymore. I was sitting on Jared's lap at a stool in the bar area of the venue. Matt, Eric and Mike were all sitting next to us as well. None of them saying a single word, not knowing how the break the thick, awkward silence. Jared referred to me as his boyfriend. I think that was the clearest word he said in his last sentence to Joe before practically knocking him out.

"So..." Eric decided to cut through the tension. "You two are together?" He asked, with hesitation in his voice. I didn't want to say a word, so Jared nodded on both of our behalf. "For how long?" I knew Eric was gonna be the one with all the questions.

"Five months." Jared said, almost inaudible. "I just told Matt today." I raised my eyebrow and looked into Jared's eyes.

"You told Matt?" I whispered.

"Yeah. I did. And I was coming to inform you of that when I ran into you and dickwad." A smile slowly appeared across my face as I began to think about it. He told Matt without me having to nag him about it. Well, maybe I nagged just a little.. But, I didn't expect him to say something right away. I looked over at Eric, Matt and Mike. They all had smiles on their faces. This isn't how I was expecting it. My smile had turned even bigger.

I was expecting a "Beau, you're a fucking queer and we don't want you in out band anymore, goodbye. But, Jared, you're more than welcome to stay." But, it was dead opposite. They seemed really cool with it.

"I think we all kinda knew." Mike said in his simple voice. "We only would notice hickeys on your necks and it wasn't from any of the girls that throw themselves at you two. It was obvious." I looked back up at a smile that matched mine. Jared's.

"See, love. I told you I'd eventually tell them." Jared squeezed me as the words left his lips. My next reaction was to make my lips meet his; and that's exactly what I did. I heard a few giggles from the peanut gallery as they all started to walk away.

Doors opened in 15 minutes and I'm pretty sure we'd weird some fans out if we were sitting like this. I stood up and grabbed Jared's hand. I led him out of the back door of the building, noticing that a van was missing.. A Static Lullaby's van. Hmph. They got what they deserved. I laughed to myself as I got to our van. Eric's feet were danging out of the side of the door. I hit his foot with my knee, causing him to jump.

"Holy shit, where'd you come from?" He laughed, as he pulled his whole body in the van, and patted the floor, cuing me and Jared to take a seat, so we both did. He cleared his throat, and figured that we followed him out. "I have something to ask you guys...?" He looked down at his hands and sighed.

I wonder what's running through this kid's head.
♠ ♠ ♠
The secret is most def out. Sorry it's so short. I think there's only gonna be like.. two more chapters. I might do them today. I unno. Dun dun dun.