Status: Complete.=)

I'll Bite the Bullet

Skinwalkers.

Jared's POV.

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock on my cell phont. I opened my eyes to see Beau laying next to me, wrapped up in his blankets. He yawned and opened his eyes, as well. "I'm still hella tired!" He yawned again, and streched out, putting his hand on my hip.

"1 came too quick." I sat up, wiping my eyes and felt a rush through my heat. Oh, fuck. Not a hangover. I grabbed a bottle of water from the cooler sitting next to me, and drank the entire contents in one lip-to-plastic action. Tonights set was going to be something else if I was going to be this big of a mess. I fell backwards, and latched my legs atound Beau's thin bone structure. "Why do you even love me..?" I looked him deep in the eyes, the tone in my voice went from sarcastic to serious within seconds.

"Because, you're perfect." Okay, that wasn't the answer I wanted.

"But, why do you still love me?"

"Because, you love me for me, you're always there for me and I couldn't ask for anything more in a boyfriend or best friend." Flattering. But, still not the answer i was looking for.

"But, I have so many flaws. What is there to love about that?"

"Nuh-uh!" He violently shook his head and ran his fingers through my hair. "Jared, without your very few flaws, you wouldn't be you."

"I think we all know that I have more than a few flaws, babe." I mimbled under my breath as I sighed deeply. Beau placed his index finger on my lips, to shush me.

"No, no. You have few flaws and your perfection counteracts those flaws. So, don't get all self loathing on me just because of what you did this morning. That wasn't all that bad, Jared. I understand why you drank. You were upset. I know you wouldn't want any of our friends to know about us and I respect that." He slowly removed his finger from my lips and replaced it with his perfect lips, before I could object to the statement he'd just made. I hate that he knows about my insecurity. I wish I never would of told him that if it were up to me, nobody would ever find out that i liked guys, or whatever. He holds that over my head constantly and says shit like that just to try to get under my skin and get a reaction out of me. But, no. Not today. I'm not in an argumentative mood, at the moment. I kissed him softly and pulled my lips away. A smile crossed his lips, as well as a twinkle in his eye.

"I'm gonna go find the guys. You coming with?" I wanted to get out of there. he shook his head at me and kissed my forehead.

"I'm gonna stay here and call my mom, or something. Okay, honey? I'll catch up with you in a bit." I nodded and got up, slipping my shoes on in the process. When I opened the van door, a warm breeze enfolded me. Mmmm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dudeeeeee, I'm SO tired. But, i promised Nicole i'd post a chapter, since she's writing an AMAZING Matt & Eric story.

If you are suscribing to this, PLEASE TELL ME! I'll tell people to read your stuff!!

I'm gonna start a new story tomorrow about Tony A. of The Word Alive. Mmmmm.

As Beau would say: G'night, neverland.

<3