Status: Ideas are a-brewin'...be prepared.

A Pirate's Life for Me

The salty wind blows in his face as he watches the sunset. It is beautiful, peaceful. He grips the wooden mast a little harder, leaning into the wind, feeling the warm breeze on his skin, breathing in the pungent scent, tasting it on his tongue.

This is the life for me, he thinks. A pirate’s life for me. He smiles at the thought of the song sung by all scallywags.

The wind stirs his raven locks and he sighs. He doesn’t want to come down, but knows he must, as it is foolhardy to sail without a heading.

He slides down the rope to the deck and goes to his map and compass sitting on the small table on deck. It is secured with a rope so it won’t fall overboard, as so many things tend to do at sea. He smiles again, thinking of how many things he has lost this way.
He consults the map and compass, changes the boats heading to correspond with them, and then climbs back up the mast.

Ah, yes, Captain Gerard Way thinks, it is a pirate’s life for me indeed.


A Story written by: LizzyLoo and bree_rex.
  1. One
  2. Two
  3. Three
  4. Four
  5. Five
  6. Six
  7. Seven
  8. Eight
  9. Nine
    This is Long!!!
  10. Ten
  11. Eleven
  12. Twelve
  13. Thirteen
  14. Fourteen
  15. Fifteen
  16. Sixteen
  17. Seventeen
    I am so sorry it's taken this long; please read the author's note!!!
  18. Eighteen
  19. Nineteen
  20. Twenty
  21. Twenty One
  22. Twenty Two
  23. Twenty Three
    This chapter is from Mistress Magdalenas point of view!!!
  24. Twenty Four