Status: Finished

You Know I Need You, Just Like You Need Me

I Swear Nothing Happened

After the five month scan things were going well. I had no more pain, the sickness had stopped and I had learnt to stand up on my own with my growing bump.

Things couldn’t have been going better.

My phone rang as I was sitting flicking through the television channels. I was currently waiting for Julie to finish work and come join me.

‘Hello.’ I chirped into the phone.

‘Marta…’ Mikey said. I didn’t have to ask to know something was wrong.

‘What’s happened?’ I asked him, preparing myself for the worst.

‘Ermm…well…last night.’ He stuttered.

‘Mikey, please just spit it out.’ I told him.

‘Tina…I shouldn’t tell you. I’ll get Frank to talk to you.’ He said then put the phone down.

I dropped my phone and immediately panicked. What the hell had happened?

Two seconds later my phone rang and Franks name came up on the screen.

‘What the hell has happened?’ I shouted.

‘Tina tired to kiss me last night, I swear to you nothing happened, I pushed her away then Gerard threw her off the tour bus.’ I said rather fast.

‘Why was she on the tour bus anyway?’ I yelled.

‘She was telling us about our interviews and the dates and times and stuff.’ Frank said, sounding worried I wouldn’t believe him.

‘And how did it happen?’ I asked him, my tone not calming at all.

‘She was finished talking to us and I was sat on one of the seats just drinking some water, then she moved in closer to me, she started mumbling something in my ear that I don’t really remember then she just went to kiss me. I swear I pushed her away the Gerard threw her out and made sure she wasn’t let back in.’ He said, almost begging me to believe him.

‘I honestly don’t believe this is happening!’ I yelled. ‘I have to go, I cant talk to you right now.’ I said, putting the phone down and throwing it across the room.

I was so angry, I couldn’t believe the nerve she had. I couldn’t control the tears I had and they started to pour from my eyes. I threw anything that was in reach of me across the room. Just as it had happened twice before, a pain ripped across my stomach…but this was worse, much worse.

Julie knocked at my door and I screamed in pain. She burst through my front door to see me curled up on the floor.

‘Marta, what happened?’ She asked frantic.

‘I need to get…’ I started but was cut off with another searing pain. ‘hospital!’ I screamed and Julie pulled me to the front door.

‘Adam!’ Julie called to her husband who was currently backing out of my drive. He stopped and jumped out of the car.

‘What’s happened?’ He asked seeming confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
wey, I do like this part, i know its all rushed, i apologise, but hey ho.
i'm also excited, because my you me at six t-shirt came today, its friggin awesome!