Status: Finished

You Know I Need You, Just Like You Need Me

Mr and Mrs Iero

The whole wedding was a blur. A blur of excitement and happiness and yes of course, tears had blurred my eyes also.

‘How is Mrs Iero doing?’ Frank asked as he snuck up beside me, kissing the side of my head as I rocked our baby back and forth in her pushchair.

‘I’m doing good.’ I smiled to him. He placed his hand on top of mine, rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand.

‘Its so good to have her home.’ He beamed to me as he stared at Lacy. I grinned along with him, mentally agreeing.

‘Sweetness!’ I heard a frantic Bob call to me. I spun round to see him running at Frank and I.

‘What is it?’ I asked him, slightly worried.

‘Tina’s here.’ He winced, not wanting to tell me and spoil mine and Frank’s day.

‘How the hell did she get in?’ Frank yelled, looking around for Tina.

Bob shrugged and turned round to see the direction he had seen Tina.

‘Hi…’ She said as she neared us. She stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to say or do.

‘Who let you in?’ I asked her, I impatiently tapped my foot.

‘No one, I just walked in. There was no one on the door to stop me.’ She stated, but not in her usual cocky tone. ‘Can we talk please?’ She asked stepping towards me.

Frank stood in front of me protectively. He knew I was still fragile since my caesarean even though it had been a few month but I tapped his shoulder and he dropped his stance from in front of me.

‘Two minutes, that all you get from me Tina.’ I said and started to walk towards an empty corner of the hall we had booked out for our after party.

She followed me and I stood, arms crossed, frown for an expression. ‘What could you possibly need to say to me?’ I asked her.

‘That I’m sorry. Sorry I made another move on Frank, sorry I said the baby wasn’t his-’ I cut her off.

‘You what?! How could you even say that? You know I’m not like that.’ I shouted at her, attracting attention of a few guests. Julie turned around from her spot on the dance floor to look at me concerned.

‘I’m sorry, I thought you knew about that. I was just angry when I said it. I’m jealous of what you and Frank have. You don’t know what I would give to have it. I’m sorry, Marta, so sorry.’ She said, a tear sliding down the side of her face, smudging her mascara.

I sighed not knowing what to say to her. ‘You have no reason to be jealous. I don’t want you to be jealous, Tina.’ I said to her.

He shrugged. ‘But I cant help it. All that was in my mind both times was, if I’m not happy, neither can she be. I couldn’t help it, sorry.’ She apologised again.

‘Stop saying sorry, Tina. Its going to take a while, but I want to make amends with you…’ I trailed off.

The smile on her face spread. ‘Honestly?’ She beamed.

I nodded, smiling with her. She came forward and wrapped her arms around me. ‘Can I see your baby? I have something for it.’ She asked me.

I nodded, took her hand and led her over to where Frank was stood with the rest of guys, cooing over our baby.

Frank glared at Tina, but I rubbed my hand across his cheek and smiled at him. ‘Its ok.’ I said, kissing him lightly.

‘She’s so gorgeous, the image of Frank, and she has your mouth.’ Tina smiled, leaning forwards to rub her hand softly over Lacy’s forehead.

She placed a small bear in the pushchair next to Lacy. I smiled and wrapped an arm around Tina.

‘Thank you.’ I said to her.

She pulled away, grabbed a drink from one of the trays. ‘Here’s to Mr and Mrs Iero, celebrating their wedding, and new family. Good luck to the both of you.’ Tina chirped to anyone listening.

‘Thank you, Tina.’ Frank and I said at the same time. I looked at him and kissed his lips. ‘I love you, Mr Iero.’ I beamed.

‘I love you to Mrs Iero.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta Da! Finished =]
Hope you liked.
I'm sorry if you didnt, I tried the best I could. I didnt like it much myself. Not much of a sequel writer.
And LOL at the fact I keep losing then gaining one subscriber...I find it funny. Dont ask me why.
And if you want to stretch your ears, dont listen to the kid that tells you to start at 2mm...it really hurts.