Status: Finished

You Know I Need You, Just Like You Need Me

This Cant Be Happening

Gerard’s POV

‘Ray, I have something important to tell you.’ I said as I neared the stage where Ray was currently stood, messing on with his guitar that the technician had probably just sorted.

‘Gerard Way has gossip?’ He asked sounding interested.

‘You cant tell anyone else.’ I warned him, my tone dropping to serious just as Marta’s had done when she told me.

‘I promise.’ Ray said, an ever growing curious expression attached to his face.

‘Marta’s pregnant!’ I told him, keeping my voice down to an excited whisper.

‘She isn’t! Oh my god, does Frank know?’ He asked me, putting his guitar down and jumping off the stage so he was stood next to me.

‘Not yet, she phoned me to ask what she should do, and I think she’s gonna tell him, I’m just not sure when.’ I explained.

‘Our Frank, a dad. I didn’t know he had it in him!’ Ray said making me laugh at his comment.

Just then Frank came walking over to his, a blank expression on his face.

‘What’s up buddy?’ I asked him, hoping his ashen coloured face wasn’t because of Marta’s news.

‘This seriously can not be fucking happening!’ He shouted.

‘Frank, what’s wrong?’ I asked him again, about to slap him if he was upset about becoming a dad.

‘Boys, I have someone you need to meet.’ I heard a voice call from the stage.

Ray and I faced the stage, the way Frank was already looking. Mikey and Bob also joined the woman, who was known as Sandra, the director of our interviews and such, on stage.

‘As you all know, my job is rather stressful, having to book interviews, hotel rooms, venues and all the rest, so I have someone that will also be assisting and making sure you get to where you all need to be.’ She looked to her left and smiled.

‘This is Tina Martin.’ Sandra said, and just at that moment, my stomach dropped as Tina walked on stage.

‘This can not be fucking happening!’ I repeated Franks words.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just want this all out.....I feel its annoying