Suicide Is Not An Option

News Of The Backstabber

As I entered the front doors of my high school on that Friday morning I knew something was going to happen. Something bad. I turned left to see most of the preps of my freshman class having their usual discussions of who had sex last night or who is going to this weekend. Turning right, i saw my group of friends that blocked the whole part of that hallway so no one could pass threw (which always pissed the upper class men off). There was a lot of them, and everyday it seemed to grow more and more. I walked up to where my friends Donnie, Chance, AJ, Tyler, and Chassidy stood with my boyfriend Chris. Aj looked pissed and I didn't see Cassie with Jordan (her boyfriend) anywhere. Kelsey was gone too. "Aj whats going on?" I asked getting my stuff out of my locker next to where he was pouting.

"Kelsey fucking broke up with me again!" He said.

"Again?! I told you not to go back out with her I told you she was going to do it again. What was it for this time?" I said hugging Chris and shutting my locker.

"For supposedly not talking to her enough when she's the one who never talks to me!"

"I swear sometimes."

"That's not the reason why." Chassidy said looking pissed at an empty space in our circle.

"What?" Aj and I said at the same time.

"Kelsey broke up with Aj and Jordan broke up with Cassie to go out with Kelsey." Everyones jaws dropped as they heard what she had said.

"Oh hell no! Hell No! Kelsey is mine when i get a hold of her! Nobody does that to Cassie!" I said trying to push my way out of the circle. Chris grabbed my arm and said no. Ill find her after 1st period...shes a dead bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short :)