Suicide Is Not An Option

English Class

Storming off to first period i thought of what i would do to her. Punch her? No...too simple. Throw her into the wall? No...that will draw too much attention. What abou-

"Brandi! Stop daydreaming and get your ass over her!" Chad screamed as i jolted up from where i was sitting.

"What?!" I said walking over to him Jon, Justin a.k.a Burg, and Dakota.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing." I sat back down and waited for Banks to take attendance so I could go upstairs to start our stupid tests we were doing. Cassie wasn't in our testing so i couldn't talk to her.

Once he was done i ran upstairs and we all took our seats. I sat next to Chris and across from Aj but we couldn't talk. I hurried to finish and sat there and thought more about Kelsey. I couldn't believe she would do something like that to Cassie. They were always on-and-off friends and they had just made up at Samantha's party.

Once our testing was over i went back down to 1st period for like 25 minutes then to 2nd period, Cassie was in there. I went up to her and asked how she was and she told me that she was gonna kick Kelsey's ass at lunch in front of everyone. "Don't do that Cassie. You'll get kicked out of AGG."

"I don't care anymore! Shes dead! Nobody messes with my boyfriend!" She said sitting down so class could start. We did some notes and Cassie sat next to me. We didn't talk but when i looked over at her she took her finger and ran it across her neck and then mouthed 'Kelsey' slowly. I nodded my head yes and looked to our teacher. Me and her walked downstairs together and i told her that i would back her up at lunch if she really wanted me to.

All threw French i couldn't concentrate. Justin looked over at me and asked whats wrong i just shook my head and said "You'll figure it out at lunch." I didn't talk to Ariel, Samantha, or Morgan that whole period. I stormed off 5th period, English. Since we had stupid tests we had a goofed up schedule and Cassie was in my 5th period. We were going to the library today and by the time i got down there she had had two computers saved, me signed into one and her on the other one. We, of course, didn't do any work since Kelsey was sitting a couple seats away. We talked about lunch and how her birthday was the next day (Saturday March 21st, she was turning 16). "I still cant believe she would do that."

"Yeah i fucking hate her! the only reason i made up with her at Sammie's party was so everyone would get along and we could go see Jordan." Cassie said leaning back in her chair and shooting Kelsey a death stare.

"Calm down chick." I said leaning her chair the right way so she wouldn't fall backwards.

"I cant help it OK. You don't know how i feel, Brandi."

"I probably don't but remember what you always told me, Always be happy, no matter whats going on in your life." I said smiling as big as i could.

"Not going to work this time. That like mother fucker is dead at lunch."

"Breathe, woman! You're turning red!" she breathed really loud and obnoxiously.

"There happy?" I laughed at her and turned back to my computer.

"Who's side are you taking in this?"

"Yours, duh. Kelsey's a whore i wouldn't take her side if my life depended on it. But ill figure out whats going on at lunch for you."

"Thanks Brandi. You're a good friend." She shot Kelsey another death stare. I smacked her.

"Stop it!" I said giggling.

"Log off the computers and get ready its almost lunch." Mrs Hamblin (our English teacher) said. We got off and stood up behind our seats.

"You running to lunch as usual?"

"Yup."

"Get happy woman! Look alive!"

"No!' She said pursing her lips out.

"Don't make me sing..." I said sitting my stuff down.

"Brandi...no."

"I said a bow chicka bow wow, thats what my baby said. Mow mow mow, and my heart starts pumping. Chicka chicka chew op, never gonna stop. Gitchy gitchy goo means that i love you!" I started singing as i grabbed her by the hands and started swaying them back and forth. She got a smile on her face and tried so hard not to laugh the more ridiculous it got.

"Fine I'm happy now." She said grabbing her things as she whipped the smile off her lips.

"Don't worry ill talk to her about it, OK? I got your back."

"Thanks. Ill see you there" Cassie said walking over to the door.

*Rrrrring*
♠ ♠ ♠
gets better :)