Sequel: That Should Be Me
Status: Story needs to be heavily edited!

Something More

006

6:30 am. It was a new day. I felt like a new person. Nick was finally mine, truly mine. It felt beyond amazing. I felt like I wanted to do something special for him. I decided to wake up early to grab breakfast and coffee and pick up Nick for school.

I rang his doorbell a few times with no answer. Where is everyone?

Finally the door swung open, revealing Nick in his boxers. His cheeks turned a shade of pink.

"Oh... what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Nice to see you too," I said with a frown, "Thought I'd do something nice." I held up the breakfast and coffee I had bought him.

He smiled. "I didn't mean it like that." He pulled me into his house and squeezed me into a hug. "Thank you."

"You're very welcome," I said with a smirk, "So do you normally answer the door in your boxers?" I said, cocking my eyebrow.

Nick cleared his throat in embarrassment as if he forgot he was only in his underwear.

"Oh... no," He chuckled, "Not normally. I'm gonna go get changed and then we can go."

I cleared my throat, I've never actually seen Nick that... undressed before. I felt my cheeks grow hot.

"Yeah, you do do that. I'll wait in the car."

~~~

I was having the hardest time paying attention in class. All I could think about was Nick and everything I wanted to do to him. I excused myself from class to take a breather.

"Hey babe, what are you doing out of class?" Nick said as he saw me walking down the hall.

"D....do you ever think about me?"

"Well yeah, I haven't been able to get you out of my head." He said as he brushed some of my hair behind my ear.

"No I mean... like deep thoughts, you know."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Just, forget I said anything."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I gotta get back to class."

"Okay," He said with a confused look. "I'll see you after class."

I nodded and he gave me a deep kiss.

As I walked back to class, I heard a squeal.

"Oh my God. Did I just witness that?!" I heard Haley yell.

I turned around and saw her running toward me.

"You and Nick just kissed! Are you guys together? Is this actually happening?"

I smiled, "It is."

"Fucking finally."