Running With Scissors

Addiction & Lust

Jayde wasn't short to react to my statement, and neither was I. She looked at me in shock; pure shock painted on her gorgeous complexion, which made angels look like sinners. She was childishly cute as she blushed and turned away, but we were both well aware that she had passed the stage of shying away. She faced the television screen, but we both knew that the movie was close to non-existant at this point.

I reached out my hand, brushing it lightly against her blushing cheeks. She turned back to face me as her lips formed a glorious smile. My heart as beating faster than I ever thoguht possible as I lookd into her eyes; her charming chocolate eyes as sweet as candy.

A subconcience part of my mind moved forward, leaving the rest of me dumbfounded when my skragly figure pressed against hers as our lips met in perfect harmony, making me think for one quick moment that just maybe there is a God. Surprisingly enough, she didn't pull back, and she didn't slap me. She didn't even kick me where it hurts. In fact- She kissed me back. And it was perfect.

The remote crashed to the floor as my body found itself comfortable looming over hers, longing and desperate to feel her body closer to mine; to share our body heat. Her skin was warm and sweet under my kisses and as I planted them I could feel her blood rushing under her skin, as was mine as it echoed in my head.

I could hear her breathing become heavier as my lips found their way down her neck, filling me with pleasure. Her body became restless under mine as I gently sucked her collarbone before making my way back up to her poison lips. I was intoxicated; addicted to this drug of hers as she led me forward. I struggled to keep myself up as she pulled of my sweater, throwing it to the floor below.

Oddly enough, I did not feel out of my comfort zone, despite the fact that my arms were bare and exposed with old scars. But Jayde already knew about that chapter in my life- I had nothing to hide.Her hands were grabbing tousels of my hair as her mouth explored my skin, sending tingling waves through my nervous system.

"I love you," I stuttered through what gasps of air I could gather, hearing a muffled response creep over the surface of my skin.

She pushed me up, making me feel a slight shock before she got up, pulling me with her by the beltloops of my pants, keeping her lips glued to mine as she led me down the hall. She struggled to push open her bedroom door, revealling the darkness within as her hands pulled up my shirt and pushed me towards the bed.

My comfort zone was breached the minute she carelessly pulled up her own shirt and threw it to the ground before propping herself ontop of me.

With the moment suddenly hitting me, I stated, "Jayde... What are we doing?" Unsure if what we were doing was what we should've been doing, her hands led mine to her bare breasts, her mouth exploring the curves in my jaw.

"Quiet," she whispered, pulling my belt from it's hoops as her hands ran up my legs.

Her face re-appeared next to mine, issiing me gently as her hips crashed with mine, making my body sore with pleasure. I shifted my weight to the side, sending her small figure to the bedsheets below as my knees grew wobbly and weak.

I slid my body over her. My hands found their way to her pants, sliding them over her hips. For a second, I was disgusted with myself. What was I doing? Was thing really me? But then I realized- I had wanted this a long time. I could actually love her. I could show her what love was supposed to me. Jayde had been through complicated situations. She had been taken advantage of. I would never hurt her.

Her hands didn't hesitate to find my pants and my lips had found her chest. Her hips were viciously grinding against mine, as our lips collided once more. Her hands gently ran over my arms; her lips abandonning mine just long enough to make the silent affectionate gesture of kissing them better. She had no idea how much she had already done that- Just by being here.

These acts of affection were beginning to make my sweat glands reacts uncomfortably. I felt as if I were about to burst with all of this emotion. Our affection bonded up, making us one. I needed our lips together, and as if on que, her lips made their trail back up to mine once more.

"God, you're so beautiful," I whispered, feeling our hips crash together with only a single article of clothing keeping us seperate. Removing such articles was not of second thought, and it wasn't long before our hands explored eachother; our fingers found their ways to the brim of awkardness, tossing the final articles of clothing to the floor among the other clothes scattered across the floor.

Soon nothing was left but the awkardness of the human race. Two people. One bed. Getting caught up in the moment.