Running With Scissors

HEADS UP GUYS

Ok... I am aware that Im breaking the rules by doing this, but how else am I supposed to get a hold of you guys when it only applies to you?

I know, its been forever since I updated! Hence why i found it neccessary for the heads up. I know, I suck- I just realized that not a lot of people seemed to follor from the first story. So if you are still reading this and looking for updates please let me know and I will most certainly give you what you want. You guys know how life is... it's just been a little hectic lately- I completely forgot about writing at all! Even my art is suffering..

Also.. I was considering rewriting most of this- just to clean it up & all that. And I am most definately cleaning up the first one at the first chance I get... It's jsut so long it's a mountain of a challange. I need a kick in the ass to get me going on any of this.

PLUS Ive been considering starting something knew (although Im sure another unfinished story is the last thign anyone wants to see on my profile..)

Anyways... Please jsut give me the heads up if you were still reading this and I'm jsut a dick. Once again, to anyone who is- Im sorry. Let me know, & Ill fix it. If no one comments or lets me know Im going to assume the worst & this won't be priority...