Bite to Break Skin

SmelYaLater

"Null-eh!" I yelled from our Jack-and-Jill styled bathroom mirror.
"Huh? What?" a groggy Nully came in scratching her head.
"Way to fall back asleep dumb-no" I said using our lingo.
"Silencio old man!"
"That wasn't nice" I said running my hands under the tap, and then flicking the droplets on her.
"Achoo! Oops sorry!"I said as I ran off to my room.
"Ugh your such a COW!"
"Hahaha if I'm a cow then you're a WHALE!"I yelled. I opened the doors to my closet and started picking around. After 20 minuets I picked out my pink and yellow petti coat (tutu) and my white Fools & horses tee shirt. I stepped outside and closed my door to see Nully do the same. She was also wearing a petti coat, but hers was black.
"Haha great minds think a like!" I said.
"Yeah... or maybe it's just because tutu's are the only things we own..." she replied.
"That could be it, anyways let's get going" I said linking my arm with her.
As we reached the top of the stairs we could hear the very unpleasant voice of our next door neighbor, Madison.
"Ew" Nully said under her breath, answering the unasked question i had, of whether or not she heard it to. I guess she did.
"Anyways, when ever you feel like you could use a break from those losers," she snarled, "Then come over next door, my roommate barley even speaks, so it's like she's not even there!" Madison was saying in her Kentucky drawl that she over exaggerated, because she though it made her sound 'sexy'.
"Oh thats so kind of you!" Rachel squealed, "Yeah these two are freaks, the second I show up there all 'don't touch my ugly ass shit!'" She said in a mock tone of Nully's voice.
"Speak of the devils!" Nully said reaching the bottom steps, "They have something called ears, and super human hearing, and really thin walls" She said, voice poisonously sweet.
"Whatever" Madison and Rachel said in unison, both flipping their hair at the same time. then going "Omigawd!" at the same time too, while in the background Nully and I were making throwing up gestures.
"Well these 'freaks' are going out, so don't touch the rest of out 'ugly ass shit'. Smell ya later!" Nully said picking up her sticks, and my bass thrusting it into my hand.
As we walked out side to our car, Nully asked "Heads or tails?"
"Tails" I answered. This was our routine, walk out to the car, flip a coin first, to see who's driving, then flip it again, to see who's in control of the radio.
"Fuck!" she said tossing me the keys.
"Ha ha! but I need to put this in the trunk, by the way, why am i holding Remy again?" I said referring to my bass, Remy.
"Because you can't trust that bitch!" she said.
"Oh yeah, and I can trust the street bum with good enough eye sight to look in the trunk, see her, and break in and take her!"
"Exactly! Oh fuck again!" Nully said climbing into the car.
"Muwahahaha PANIC! @ LA DISCO AGAIN!" I yelled pumping my fists in the air.
I got into the drivers seat, put the key in the ignition and backed out of our driveway, and headed down the street towards the road that would take us to Erick's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe my future husband sings this song!