Status: Active

Poprocks and Coke: If I Can't Have Both, Which Do I Choose?

Clubbing has it's Ups and Downs

"Okay, what about him?" Natasha asked, pointing at a random guy.

"No, Natasha! I have a boyfriend," you told her.

"Nikki!" she said as she was coming closer to you, "Jamie is a fucking idiot! He cheats all the time."

"But I love him," you looked down.

Natasha walked closer to you and wrapped one arm around you and led you to a near by table.

"Just chill out here for a bit," Natasha said to you while walking away to a random guy.

Natasha always makes you go with her to a bar on Friday night. It's always a different bar- you never go to the same one. True, you're only eight-teen years old, but luckily for you, you look older than what you actually are. The reason why she brings you is to find a new boyfriend, since your boyfriend, Jamie, cheats on you with different girls all the time. He even flirts with random girls when you're with him. But you have so much love for him; he makes you feel good about yourself, until he goes and has sex with a new girl.

"Shit! Nikki!" Natasha screamed running up to you, "I have to go."

"Why?"

"Because I forgot that today's my Mom's birthday."

"Aren't you just the perfect daughter," you sarcastically remarked.

"I know, eh? I fucking rock."

"Yep," you agreed bluntly.

"Are you going to stay?"

"I guess..."

"Don't you need a ride?"

"I'll take the bus. It's really okay, you can go."

"All right." Natasha puts on her jacket, "I'll call you tonight, alright?"

"Sure," you gave her a weak smile.

Ten minutes after Natasha left, everyone began to leave. You walked over by the bar area and took a seat on an old beaten up chair. You put your head down on the table and closed your eyes. You laid there blankly for awhile.

After five minutes of laying your head there, you let out a big groan of frustration.

"Bad day?" a man asked.

You looked up at the man. You were completely surprised that he was there- the place closed and you thought everyone left but you and the bartender.

The man had brown hair, blue eyes, a cute smile, he had a Gilmans shirt on, and he was cute.

"Oh, sorry; I didn't think anyone was here," you pushed your hair away from your face.

"It's okay; I was in the washroom when everyone left," he smiled; you smiled back. "My name's Tre Cool," he put out it's hand for you to shake.

"I'm Nikki Wilson," you shook his hand. "Tre Cool?" you laugh lightly at the name.

"Yea, my friend gave me that name, so I kept it," he explained with a smile.

"It's a cool name," you smiled back.

"I know; that's because I'm cool," he nodded. "You want me to buy you a beer?"

"No, I can't drink."

"Oh, you driving?"

"No, I have to turn twenty-one," you laughed.

"Wow... are you even legal?" he laughed.

"Yea, I'm eight-teen, but I don't know why I'm telling you this," you rolled your eyes.

"Oh, I just turned twenty-one today," he smiled.

"Happy birthday," you smiled back.

"Thank you." Tre turned around to face the dance floor, "YOU HEAR THAT? I'M TWENTY-ONE, I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!"

"Tre, there's no one there."

He turns back around, "There could be ghosts."

"Yea, I'm sure," you rolled your eyes, looking kind of pissed.

"Lighten up; I'm just messing with you."

"Right..." you looked down. You didn't mean to seem like such a bummer, but the feeling just kind of came out.

"C'mon, tell me what's wrong," he smiled gently.

"I can't tell you."

"And why not?"

"Because I just met you," you told him, giving him a 'duh' look.

"So then why are you scared to tell me?"

"Because there's no point; I'll probably never see you again."

"So if you're not going to see me again, then why are you scared to tell me?" he marked.

Damn he's right. You decide to tell him because he had a point there. You shouldn't be scared to tell him if you're never going to see him again.

For the next ten minutes, you told him about Jamie. Tre was paying attention to what you were saying about him and he seemed to understand.

"That bastard!" he yelled.

"I know," you looked down.

"Break up with him, you can do way better," he patted your back.

"How can you say that? You just met me."

"Well, I know because my friend, Billie, went through the same problem with his girlfriend."

"Really?"

"Yea," he looked away for a second, and then back at you, "If I was your boyfriend, I would never do that."

You looked up at him surprised that he said that. "What?"

"Nothing," he looked away, "I was just trying to...um..."

"It's okay," you smiled; he smiled back.

It was silence for a few second, until you broke it, "I have to go."

You got up and started to walk away.

Tre got up and followed you out the door.

"Do you need a ride?" he asked.

You stopped and turned around, "No, it's okay; I'll just take the bus." You started to walk away again.

Tre grabbed your arm, and you swung around.

"I'll drive you; it's really okay."

"No, I live far from here," you began to walk away again.

Tre came right beside you and walked with you. "It's okay, I don't mind."

"No, I'll take the bus."

"No, I'll drive you."

"No, it's okay; I'd rather take the bus."

"You are being very difficult."

"I know," you smirked; he smiled.

The next thing you knew, Tre picked you up and put you over his shoulder.

"Tre!"

"I'll drive you." You could tell from his voice he was smiling.

"Fine." you sighed. There's no point in arguing now.

He put you in the front seat and put the seat belt on you, and then closed the door. You looked around for a second, and then you Tre came in the car.

He looked over at you with a big smile, and then he started the car and started to pull out.

"So, where do you live?" he asked.

"I live on the street beside Gilmans street," you tell him, "Don't think I'm stupid, but I forgot the name of the street because... because I'm stupid."

He laughed, "I know where that is." He smiled, "I live around there. You are right, it is far."

For the next hour Tre and you talked a lot about pretty much everything. He seemed really nice and he was very funny.

You found out a lot about him; apparently he was the drummer of a band called Green Day, and they have two Cd's out. Also, he live was living with his band mates, Billie Joe and Mike.

"Oh, this is my house," you told him, pointing to a little house at the corner.

"Alright," Tre turned into the driveway, "There you go."

"It was nice meeting you, Tre," you told him while opening the car door.

"Wait! Nikki," Tre grabbed your arm right before you got out.

You stopped and turned to him, "Yea?"

"Will I... um..." Tre started rubbing his arm nervously, "Will I ever see you again?"

"I don't know," you told him.

"Well, can I see you again?" he asked.

"I guess you can."

"Great," he smiled, "Can I have your number?"

"Sure," you smiled at him.

"Write it on my arm," he told you, handing you a pen.

You looked up at him, and then down at his arm. You took his arm and wrote down
'Nikki: 535-5719! =DDDDD'
(A/N I made up that number, so don't expect a girl named Nikki to pick up the phone if you call it.)

"Thanks," he smiled.

"Bye," you smiled back.

"Bye."
♠ ♠ ♠
You like? You like?
You'll comment, right?
*nods* Yes.

Lurve, Tami Wright-Cool <3333