Status: Active

Poprocks and Coke: If I Can't Have Both, Which Do I Choose?

Dancing with the White Michael Jackson

Image

You gently opened your eyes, getting adjusted to the sunlight that was beaming into the bedroom.

As you sat up, you wiped the sleep out of your eyes.

You looked around, noticing that you were in your bedroom.

Was talking on the phone with Tre last night just a dream?

You were a little confused until you noticed the phone was on your bed.

You grabbed the phone and looked through the directory inside, and indeed, it said you did dial Tre last night at 3:53am.

You sighed to yourself as you got ready for the day. You put on a change of clothes then went downstairs.

You made yourself a pot of coffee and a piece of toast.

"I hope I get to see Billie today," you smiled to yourself as you sat on the sofa.

As you watched TV, you began to get bored.

You got up and decided to skateboard over to the arcade over around Gilmans Street for a little time by yourself.

You went to the pool table to play, since there was nothing else to do.

You played by yourself. It wasn't any fun playing it all by yourself since you like competing.

You felt bored of repeating the same steps: Hit the ball and watch it miss and hit the side of the table.

"Yay. Another fabulous win," you mumbled sarcastically to yourself.

"Need help?" a voice from behind you asked as he wrapped his arms around your body and kissed your neck gently.

You turned your head a little, expecting it to be Billie. It was him.

Your heart laterally skipped a beat as you felt his breath on the side of your neck.

"Yea," you said a little sidetracked by his gaze.

He smiled at you.

"Keep your eye on the ball and keep the stick steady," he directed the stick towards the blue ball.

He narrated your arms to hit the ball.

The ball actually made it into the hole.

"There you go," he said as he released you.

"Thank you," you said shyly, even though you didn't want it to sound like that.

"You're welcome," he matched your shy tone.

You giggled and blushed a little at the same time.

"I wanted to let you know that I find you amazing," he smiled, locking his arms around your waist

You smiled, blushing, "You are too." You locked your arms loosely around his neck, "What happened yesterday? I woke up on the sofa."

"Oh, that's because you fell asleep while we were watching the movie," he explained, "Mike and I were arguing whether to leave you asleep or let you know we were leaving. We let you sleep," he smiled.

"Oh, I see," you smiled back; "I had a very good sleep."

"Now; that ass kicking thing you mentioned last week at the bar... From what I see here, you suck at pool," he smirked.

"Shut up," you giggled.

"Oh, so you're admitting it?"

"No, I'm just really tired today."

"Yes, yes; Excuses, excuses. Please, please, Ms. Nikster, I've heard them all," he said in a sing-song voice.

You rolled your eyes as you kept smiling, "You're weird."

"I know," he said as he repeated the way you rolled your eyes and smiled.

"So what are you doing today?" you asked, trying to get involved in a new topic.

He shrugged, "Whatever," he took a sip from his Root Beer, "Do you want to hang out for the rest of the day?"

You smiled again, "Why I'd love to, Mr. Armstrong."

He smiled and let go of your waist; you let your own arms fall to your side.

"So are you still confident about beating me at pool?" he smirked.

You shrugged, "No, I kinda suck. So you automatically win," you smiled.

"Of course. I always do," he said like he was full of himself but you knew he was only joking.

You rolled your eyes playfully, "Damn egos," you sighed.

A thought came to your mind as you glimpsed around the room.

You grinned; Billie thought it was kind of weird that you were smiling at absolutely nothing.

"Are you drunk?" he randomly asked.

You snapped out of your daydream; "What? Drunk? No..." you trailed off, looking at a game that you knew if you played against Billie, you'd win.

"What are you looking at?" he asked while looking around the room.

"I wanna set a bet," you looked back up at him, noticing that he was intrigued by your offer.

"I see you're feeling confident again," he smirked, "What is this bet?"

"We play a game of my choice," you smirked.

"Okay, but what's the catch?" he asked.

You trailed off for a second as you decided on a good bet.

After you figured one out, your whole face lit up; "If I win, you, Tre and Mike have to clean my room."

"That doesn't sound so bad..."

"In maid dresses," you add quickly, smirking at his fading smile.

"Oh... erm... uh..."

"You like it?" you innocently smiled at him.

Billie gulped as he pictured himself in a maids gown.

"But if I win..." he quickly added, smirking a little, "you have to wear a slutty outfit that I'm going to pick, and you have to do a slutty dance for me while wearing it."

You blushed slightly, "It's on!" you tried to sound confident.

"So what game did you want to play?" Billie asked, looking around.

"Dance Dance Revolution," you smiled innocently.

Once again, Billie gulped; "So this means I have to dance?"

"Wow, Billie, nothing gets passed you," you giggled a little.

"Well, I'm going to win, because I'm like the white Michael Jackson," he added looking once again confident.

"Um... No comment," you said, looking back at the game.

Billie looked confused about what he just said. His face expressions made you laugh.

Billie and you played the game. Watching Billie dance made you laugh, because he was so bad at it, but he was acting like he was so good.

At the end of the game, you won.

I beat Billie, and best of all, I get to have my room cleaned by three guys dressed in drag!

You jumped off your mat and cheered because of your victory.

Billie kept looking at you like you were insane.

"I won!" you jumped.

"You don't say..." he said like he was disappointed.

"Aw, I'm sorry, Billie. What can I do to make you feel better?" you grinned.

He grabbed your waist and put you into a nice, passionate kiss.

After a while, you locked your arms around his neck.

The both of you broke apart. He stared right into your eyes, smiling. He smelled so good as he held you tightly and protectively.

"I love you," he whispered in your ear, making you shiver a little bit.

"I love you too," you smiled.

And I do. I don't love anyone else.

"What the fuck are you doing with my girlfriend?"

You felt yourself get pushed out of Billie's arms and land onto the floor. You hit your head on the wall behind you.

You looked around, noticing everyone was watching and gasping.

You turned back to look at who pushed you, only to see Billie faced with Jamie.

That bastard!
♠ ♠ ♠
comment / subscribe / banners

Love Tami Wright-Cool