The story of Lauren

Chapter Seven

As the day of the wedding got closer, Steven and Lauren got anxious. They played with Jake and he was growing bigger and bigger each day, and cuter. Finally the wedding came and Lauren got dressed in her wedding dress. Her wedding dress was lavender and had pink flowers and roses. She looked absolutely beautiful. When she was ready, the flower girl walked down first, then the brides’ maids, and then she did. Of course…like any other mother, her mom was crying and so was her dad. Steven couldn’t take his eyes off of her. They said their vowels to each other then the preacher said “You make kiss the bride.” Their kiss was so romantic. When they kissed, it was almost as if the whole world lit up and bunch imaginary pretty fireworks…when they kissed it was the most perfect kiss and everyone knew that they belonged together. They went on their honeymoon, in fact, they went to Italy. It was both his and hers dream to go to Italy for a honeymoon. On their honeymoon, she got pregnant again. They had a little girl and Lauren named her Destiny Grace Mcguffin. About a year later, Steven told Lauren he was going off to war. “Steven…I don’t want you to go off to war!!!” Lauren cried. “I know, but I want to…I’ll be careful, and when I come home, we’ll spend an eternity together forever, and I promise you that my beautiful wife.” Steven said. He kissed her and held her in his strong arms. “I love you Steven, forever and ever.” Lauren said. “I love you too my love.” Steven said. When it was time for Steven to go off to war, Lauren and Jake cried…Destiny wasn’t old enough to know what was going on…but Lauren knew when she got older that Destiny would know exactly how her brother felt. Days went on and she got letters from Steven and she’d write back. One day, she didn’t get a letter from him and she began to worry. Days went by…still no letters…she actually did get a letter from the general saying Steven was missing an action. “Oh my gosh.” Lauren cried. She held Destiny and Jake in her arms and cried. “I’ll go find you Steven, I won’t give up until I find you myself my love…I promise.” She thought to herself. That night she packed her kid’s stuff and took them to Cc. “Cc, I need you to watch my kids for awhile.” Lauren said. “Why?” Cc asked, sounding worried. “Steven is missing an action…I’m going to find him…I love him, and I won’t give up looking for him until I find him!” Lauren said. “Ok Lauren, I’ll watch them.” Cc said. So Lauren’s kids stayed with Cc for awhile, and Lauren went looking for her love. She went to Iraq because that was where they were. She looked days and days for him. “Somebody help me!” A male’s voice called. Lauren looked around frightened and rushed to the area where the male had called from. It was Steven and Lauren’s heart began to pound. “Steven!!!” Lauren said, rushing to his side. “Lauren my love.” Steven cried for joy. “Are you alright?” Lauren asked. Steven nodded. “I am now…because you’re here with me.” Steven said. “I’m here with you for eternity Steven…I had to come looking for you when I found out you were missing an action.” Lauren said. Steven grabbed her hand. “I love you Lauren, forever and ever…and that’s a promise.” Steven said. “I love you too, forever and ever.” Lauren said. She was thankful that he was alright and didn’t have any parts of his body removed. “I don’t want you to ever leave like this again Steven; you have to promise me you won’t.” Lauren said. “I promise Lauren…for you.” Steven said. She stood on her toes and kissed him deeply and romantically right in the middle of Iraq and he kissed back. “I love you Steven.” Lauren said. “I love you too Lauren.” Steven said. They went back to the USA together. When they got back, before they went to get their kids, they made sweet, romantic love. The next day they went to get their kids and their kids were happy to see them. Lauren and Steven had another baby…twins actually. A boy and a girl. Lauren named the boy Dustin Edward Mcguffin and the girl she named Sarah Abigail Mcguffin. The six of them grew together, they always stuck up for each other no matter what, and they thought that family was very, very, very important. As Jake got older, he married a girl named Jasmine, Destiny ended up going to college to be a doctor, Dustin and Sarah were still in high school and still had awhile to go…as far as Lauren and Steven, they grew more and more in love and still were romantic with each other. Cc and Lauren were still best friends forever, and Cc did get married to a guy named Derek and they had three kids; Nick, Jerry, and Courtney were their kid’s names. As far as that…they all lived happily ever after.