Status: Basically on hiatus.

Fighting Addiction.

;three

I got home that night to hear yelling, of course.

Curtis was on top of the kitchen counter, drunk off his ass. Not wanting to deal with them, I walked up to my room, and dropped my bag onto the floor. I walked over to my liquor stash and pulled out a random bottle, not caring what it was. I didn't even care to mix it. I held the bottle tightly as I put it to my lips. As I let the burning slide down my throat, I noticed I'd grabbed rum.

After a couple good gulps, I placed the bottle on my bedside table. My body flopped back onto my bed, letting my eyes close.

It was starting to get pathetic that I only slept well if I got myself drunk before I went to bed.
The bedroom door opened and closed. Soon enough a body was laying on top of me, kissing up and down my neck. The lips reached my chest, and hands started to tug on my shirt. I let my eyes flicker open to see Oli just before my shirt was pulled over my chest.

"Hey hun." He spoke, before kissing my lips. I could taste the beer on his lips.

No other words were spoken that night, but if any had slipped past our lips, I certainly didn't remember.

I woke up the next morning with a half empty bottle of rum beside me, and a naked boyfriend. My head pounded underneath my skull.

I swore loudly, cursing myself for the activities I'd gotten myself into the night before, because I could almost guarantee that my hangover would last all day.

I moved myself over to my bathroom, gazing in the mirror and squinting to see myself clearly. I was dirty, oily, sweaty, and simply gross. My hands rummaged through my bathroom, trying to find something to ease the pain in my head. Finding nothing I yelled once more.

The shower beside me looked very inviting.

Once the water was warm enough, I walked in, immediately sitting on the floor and curling myself up into a ball. Hopefully if I sat here long enough the water would cover up the sounds of the grumpy men that would be waking up soon, and maybe they would leave me alone. Even if I spent the entire day in the shower, I wouldn't care. The pruning of my skin is good for you, and I paid the water bill anyways.

I rested my head on my knees as the water cascaded around me. Trying my hardest to ignore the pain I was feeling, I adjusted myself so I was pressed against the cold tiles that surrounded me.

I should have known that Oli would eventually find me.

"Babe?" A voice called out, opening the bathroom door. "What are you doing curled up in the shower?" His voice was tired and lifeless. You could hear the hangover in his voice.

"It makes me feel better." I mumbled, not caring if he heard. The door shut, but he was still in the bathroom with me. He never left me alone anymore, and it was starting to bother me. I loved him, but I needed my space, especially when I was as stressed as I was.

The shower opened and another's body heat added to the steam in the shower. His arms wrapped around me tightly, giving me some comfort. I let myself relax, turning so that my head would rest on his shoulder.

"People would look at us like we were crazy if someone walked in."

Oli snorted.

"We are crazy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wayyy to fucking short for not updating in forever.
But this isn't going to be a very long sequel.
I let myself get too cliche :'[
Oh well xD

Well, my Joker fic is almost done, and I'll be focusing on this.
And my Rev fic.
But if you like Brian Haner(Syn Gates), look out for a new story I'm writing.
I dunno when I'll have it posted, but it's inspired by a dream I had last night.

Love you guys! :D