Slawter

Chapter 12 - M.Misery - Welcome to Hell

There's nothing to do on a gay place like this. All I do is just relax, enjoying the burning flames and the screams of the people dieing in Hell. This is seriously boring to see the same sights every day. I must go to the human world to find people to torture and kill. Watching these pathetic weaklings with no chance at all to survive doesn't give me any thrill. I should go to earth soon to kill some humans.

"M. Misery, may I come in?" someone said by the door. I turned around and saw Cynthia, one of my two spark of life in this world, with the other coming in the near future. She had beautiful pale skin and wasn't as ugly as those other three eyed, four armed, two dicked retards.

"Sure you can," I said. I have been trying to impress her lately, but nothing really works. She isn't even supposed to be here, but I let her in anyways. Life's a drag. It takes so long to die here, and even if I die I am still doomed since I will reborn into some pathetic weakling on Earth and die over and over again without stop.

"The Hellchilds need to be fed," she said. Ah, the beasts. Those little(huge) bastards with demonic features. Damn the fool who brought them from that other world to bring them here. Unfortunately, I can't practice my torturing skills on him since that black and blue Hellchild thing killed him when he got here. I can't even get rid of them since there are over 200,000 of them with me, all with different abilities even the most powerful person in Hell(me) can't stop them. I sighed and walked over to the door to find my way to the Hellchilds. I walked through the hallway and went to the room with the Hellchilds. I studied them carefully, looking to see what use I could have with them. I noticed that one of them was staring at me. I looked at it and it continued to stare at me hatefully. "That one seems good," I muttered to myself.

I continued walking along, studying all of them to see which ones seemed powerful enough. I just walked past one that looked similar to a tiger and I studied the beast for a while. It seemed very strong and fierce. That one might make a good fighter. I walked along and studied another creature that looked something like a rhinoceros and a beetle. A portal opened up behind me, and I turned around expecting to see Cynthia. Instead, I saw a face of a strange boy in the portal.

Strange. I haven't heard of him, yet he still opened a portal here. It seemed pretty strong, but not strong enough for me. Confused, I stood standing there for a few seconds deciding what to do. "Who are you?" I asked. No answer. I decided to let the two Hellbeasts go through the portal just to check. I unlocked the cage and ordered them to step through the portal or else. They went through and the portal closed.

I went back to doing my business. I walked to the end of the hall and noticed one beast with fiery wings sprouting out of it's back and claws. That one seemed like the strongest. I got the food, which was just some human body parts and fed them all to the Hellchilds. After I was done I noticed a portal opening. I turned around and saw George and a young teenager named Tara, two of my many acquaintances.

"Hello my friend," I said.

"Hello to you," George said. "He's in my hands, but I don't know where the other people are."

"That's okay, I already know where one of the others is, and I will visit him soon."

"Do you want us to kill them yet?" he asked

"No," I said. "Don't do it right now. I don't want to kill them all off so quickly."

"Yes sir," Tara said and they went back in the portal again. I looked out the window, telling myself that I will visit the boy soon enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
fk u j