Status: It's done, but now I'm going to touch it up

When a Jackass Meets a Kennedy

Epilogue

Time has pasted, birthday have been well celebrated, money spent on anything...life coming to a stand still...an end. It's his 89th birthday and he lays in bed his chest still, his heart beating no more, he breath gone. The grass is the deepest shade of green he has ever seen, the sky is so blue and clear like a frozen lake, the air is cool and warm at the same time. Everything is so serene, but why? Where is he? He takes a walk trying to find away out of this perfect world, but he comes to a forest filled with the sweet smell of honeysuckle and water lilies. He walks deeper and deeper into the forest the sound of children laughter hits his ears and it makes him smile. “Mama I'm flying!” a soft happy voice cries and an angelic laugh flouts into his ears making him starts to run towards the sounds.

“Mama look it's daddy!” a high voice yells. He stops running and looks at the sight in front of him. A swing set rests in the middle of the forest in the clearing, with two little kids around five both swinging. Their long flowing black hair dances in the wind as their smiles light up the place. He blinks once, twice, three times to make sure he's not dreaming. There she is in a white silk dress that hugs her body in the softest of holds. Her hair is braided in a french braid with light purple laced in it. Her brown eyes are filled with life and joy, that he has missed since she went away.

“Alexus?” he says not able to believe his eyes. She smiles and the two kids jump off the swings, “Go give your father a hug.” she says and the two kids run over to their dad. He bends down and holds them close as their little arms wrap around his neck. “We've missed you daddy!” the little girls says and tears come to his eyes. “I'm not going anywhere...I've missed you too babies.” he says letting the tears fall from his eyes. “Don't cry daddy...aren't you happy to see us?” the blue eyed girl asks. “More then happy baby these are tears of joy.” he says kissing both his daughters on their foreheads.

“Bam?” he let up of his kids and stands up, “Alexus...” she smiles and runs in to his arms with tears running down her face. He holds her close and kisses all over her face, “I've missed you so much...I'm sorry for everything I've ever did.” he says. “Shh love that is in the past...we're starting a new life now.” Alexus says and kisses him deeply. “I love you Alexus Kennedy.” “I love you Bam Meraga.” she says and the two girl giggle. “Daddy you're forgetting something!” the brown eyes daughter says. Bam looks down at his daughter's with questioning eyes. “Here daddy.” the blue eyed daughter says handing him and ring.

He smiles and looks at Alexus, “Marry me?” he asks. “...You don't know how long I've waited for you to ask me that.” she says and kissing him again. Bam slips the ring on Alexus' finger and she smiles, “Now we're a real family!” the girls laugh jumping around in a circle around Bam and Alexus. Bam laughs and picks the brown eyed girl up, “What's your name love?” he asks. “Cole and she is Brondon!” she giggles kissing her daddy's nose. Bam looks at Alexus who is holding Brondon, “You named them after me?” “They look like you.” she says and holds out her hand for Bam to take. “Come on lets go home now.” she says as Bam takes hold of her hand. “Are we in heaven?” he asks.

“Now that you're here yeah we are.” Alexus says. “I love you...all of you.” Bam says. “Love you too daddy!” the three girls say making Bam laugh. “Come on lets head home.” Bam says leading his family to a little house on top of a grassy hill. Bam walks into the house with a smile on his face and thinks to himself This is what happens when a jackass meets a Kennedy “Yeah Bam this is what happens.” Alexus says and Bam smiles, “I'm glade!” he says. “Good to know dog!” Alexus says with a laugh and the girls giggle. “Daddy?” Brondon asks. “Yeah?” “I love you!” she says. “I love you too!” Bam says and kisses the top of her head. “Welcome home Mr. Margera.” Alexus says.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay that is the end....such a sweet way to end don't you think? Well tell me how you felt about this story in a whole i would love to know!

COMMENT!!! you know you want too!