Status: Under revision, new chapters to be released shortly :)

Night Terrors

I am not afraid of the unknown, nor am I frightened by the monsters in movies or things that go bump in the night. But what I am truly scared of, what sends bone shattering tremors through my body at the very thought, is seemingly much less horrifying. My greatest fear is the object so many women swoon over. The cause of my nightmares and insecurities is man.
-------------

Ekaterina; 19 years old, and a victim of one of the closest kept secrets in America. At the age of seven she was sold by her parents for 3,000 dollars to a man promising to take “good” care of her. She currently resides in Newark, New Jersey in one of the largest underground sex rings on the east coast.

You will never be able to fathom the things the women there go through on a daily basis. The house they are crammed into is old and unkept. Many of them stay there at one time, sometimes 20-30 will stay in just two bedrooms. The other bedrooms are used for the “clients.” The men that keep them here are cruel, beating them for slight infractions or simply to let off steam. They flaunt the money they make off of the women's labor and laugh when the “clients” leave them battered and bleeding.

(This story is based off of real things that happen every day across America and throughout every country. I've done a significant amount of research on the subject and while all of the characters and events are fiction, I am using this story to bring to light a harsh reality that we all need to be aware of.)
  1. Change of Plans
    It's a little shorter than I would have liked, but I promise the rest will be longer!
  2. Déjà vu
    Sorry it took so long! this is a bit longer than the last =) and begins to show why I rated this story R
  3. And The Bad Just Keeps Getting Worse
    I'm Back!
  4. Attacked