A Never Feel Emotion

3. Electricity

Okay I didn’t know why the hell he wanted to call it Jaana-Berts rock I mean it’s a fucking dirt pile! ¬
He extended his hand, and I took it gradually.
“Deal,” I smiled at him. “But I wanna know, why the fuck do you wanna call it a rock?” he looked at me for a minute.
“’Cause Jaana-Bert’s rock is a kickass name!”
And I thought to myself ‘I like him already
I smiled and crocked my eyebrow and sat by him on our dirt pile. He smiled at me and flung a cig out he put it in his mouth and lit it with a match. He took a drag and let it go out his nose. He looked at me and took it out his mouth with his hand.
“Want one?” I looked at him confused, but I also haven’t smoked in about 2 weeks, soooo. I think I need to.
“Yup, I need a little relief.” I added, I pulled a Maribor out of its pack and put it in my mouth; I giggled at that a little, he lit a match for me and lit it, I took a good puff in and let out a sigh as I let the smoke go to my lungs and out my mouth. The sensation felt good, and it relieved my worries.
“So Bert. What are you doing tomorrow?” I asked laying back on the dirt pile, he sat still like he was earlier with his back slouched forward.
“Not real sure, sure as hell no going to thistorture school that they call it.” He let out a laugh and leaned back next to me. His cig’d gone from tall to small, mine already desinagrated.
“Same here,” I threw my cigarette somewhere in this yard.
“You ought ta come hang with me, since I ain’t got nowhere to go. We could cause havoc among others.” He looked towards me.
“Yep,” I nodded. “I shall come to you, and take me out and we shall cause havoc!”
He threw his fist in the air, “Yeah! You’re my type a gal.” he said and high-fived me.
I felt a little electricity; I saw his eyes go wide. His hand still in the air with mine.
I saw him mouth the words ‘what the fuck? he had the most confused look on his face.
I pulled away, and saw him look at my eyes—mine were wide as well. It scared the shit out ofme us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, God yes I know! I am so sorry!
writers block suck!s