You Can Tell Me Anything

Happiness

*Still Kats POV*

I smiled and walked over to the bed where he was already stretched out. I didn't know what I was gonna do but I figured it's just go with whatever happens.

*Tres POV*

Shit! I didn't think she was gonna do it! Not that I'm against it... I just didn't think she would. Haha cool. She walked over to the bed and climbed on top of me. I smiled and put my arms around her. She just laid on me running her fingers threw my hair. God I love it when she does that. I could have sat there all night just like this and I would have been totally happy. I can't stop thinking about how much a love her and how much I missed her.

"I love you."

"I know, Tre I know."

"I love you."

"I know."

"I looove you."

"I looove you too!"

"I missed you Kat."

"I missed you too."

I rolled over onto my side and pulled her against me. I put my chin on her shoulder and kept telling her how much I love her.

"Have I told you that I love you?"

"Not in the last 5 seconds."

"Well then... I love you."

"Haha I love you."

"Do you know you're beautiful?"

"I do now."

She rolled over so she was facing me. She had this look in her eyes as she got up and turned on the radio. It was playing some sappy love song. I didn't care though I wasn't listening to it. She pinned me down to the bed lacing her fingers with mine. I could feel myself getting a little tense but I didn't want to stop her. She didn't look like she knew what she was going to do next so I decided to help. In one swift movement I'd flipped over and now had her pinned to the bed.

"That's not fair!" She screamed out.

I didn't answer her I just leaned my head down and kissed her. We must have been making out for at least 5 minutes. I pulled away and gave her an is-this-ok look. She didn't answer just pulled my head down for another kiss. I let all my weight done on her and she moaned into my mouth. We broke for air and ripped off each others towels. Our hair was still wet and Kats was clinging to her face. I really don't ever think I've seen her look prettier then she does right now. I took a deep breath and let myself thrust into her. She let out something that was some where between a moan and a scream. I couldn't tell but I started to take it slow. Our lips only broke when we needed air. My hands where running up and down her back and hers where running threw my hair again. I don't know how long it lasted but I do know that she climaxed a few minutes before me but kept going until I did. After that I rolled off her and pulled her close to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder. We didn't say anything else to each other that night, but we knew we didn't need to. I stayed up for a while holding the girl I love and watching her sleep. I felt like there is something else I need to do. I can't think of it right now but there has to be something.

*The next morning*

*Still Tre's POV*

Kat must have woken up before me because I could hear the shower running. I stumbled over to the bathroom door and tried the knob. She hadn't locked it. I didn't think she would have but who knows? I had just realized that I didn't have any close on. Just like that last night hit me. I smiled to myself and pulled over the shower door and stepped in. She had her back to me and was singing Redundant. I crept up and put my arms around her waist.

"Now I cannot - Good morning!"

She turned and kissed me. I kissed back. I had no idea what time it was but I really didn't care. Right now all that matters is being with Kat. I wondered for a second when Billie and Mike are coming back but forgot about it when Kat started singing again.

"Speak I've lost my voice, I'm speechless and redundant cause I love you's not enough I'm lost for words."

"You have a beautiful voice."

"Yeah... Right."

"You really do."

"What ever you say sweet heart."

"Kat I'm serious."

"I know I know."

"I love you Kat."

"I know."

"Do you?"

"Yesss."

"Good. And thanks for last night."

She corked an eyebrow and thought for a minute before she understood.

"Anytime baby anytime."

I pinned her against the wall and picked her up, kissing her passionately.

"I... Love... You... So... Much." I managed to get out between breaths.

"I.... Love.... You.... Too." She repeated.

We got out of the shower and wrapped ourselves in towels. She headed for the door but I grabbed her and carried her into the hallway.

"Hey FUCKERS!"

"What the fuck!?"

I screamed almost dropping Kat.

"We're home!"

"We noticed!" Kat snapped.

"Well I don't think we need to ask what you two have been up to."

I could see Kat blushing so I put her down and she ran into our room.

"Sorry man." They both mumbled running down the stairs. I just signed and headed into my room. Kat was sitting at the dresser putting on some eye liner. She was already dressed. 'Shit' I thought to myself. She smiled when she saw me. I smiled back.

"Sorry."

"About what?" She asked not even looking at me.

"Mike and Billie."

"Ooh whatever Tre. I mean it's not like you knew when they where coming home."

"Yeah still."

"Don't worry about it."

I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a shirt and some shorts. Kat went back and laid on the bed with her eyes closed. After I dressed I crawled back into bed with her and pulled the cover over her shoulders. She smiled and put her head on my chest. I kissed her on the top of her head and we drifted off to sleep.