You Can Tell Me Anything

Can't we all just come out of this?

*Tre's POV*

We all spent the rest of the week sitting around with tears in our eyes. I don't think any of us really want to think about getting over this because to get over something like this you have to deal with it and I don't think any of us are ready for that. Over the coarse of the week most of our best friends called. Mrs. Armstrong had called at least 20 times. She thinks Kat should come stay with her for a while. Kat said she'd just rather stay here with us. Mrs. Armstrong seemed a little ticked that Kat didn't want to come but at the same time she understands why she wants to stay. Everyone is looking at this as just one more thing we have to get threw together. The manager of the bar felt so bad that he gave Kat the next 4 months off with pay. He gave Mike the next month with pay. That was pretty sweet of him. I don't think Kats ever gonna go back there. I don't blame her.
It was close to midnight and Kat just got up to go to bed. Her stomach is still a little tender but other than that she's physically ok. Mentally... Not so much. She still doesn't talk much. I know she hasn't gotten over losing the baby. Ouch... That word hurt... Baby... Man... I don't think I've ever really thought about it. We had a baby. That bastard took away Kats baby... My baby... Oh my god.

*Billie Joe's POV*

Tre just snapped. Ooh shit.

"He took my baby... He took my baby... He took Kat's baby... "

He kept whispering over and over. Mike and I are really getting worried. We finally convinced him to go to bed. He nodded and walked up the stairs. I turned to Mike and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Ooh Mikey... What are we gonna do?"

"Nothing." He replied

"Are you serious? We're just going to let this go?" I asked with my mouth hanging open.

"Billie what do you want me to do?" He asked with tears in his eyes.

"Mike... " I started but he stopped me.

He put his hand on the side of my face and pulled his lips to mine. We kissed for awhile but then I started to feel guilty. I just can't stand being happy when I know Kat and Tre are up stairs being absoulty miserable.

*Kats POV*

I don't sleep anymore. I just can't. It's killing me to know that the bastard took away my baby... Ouch that word hurts... And he's still out on the loose. Doing what he did to me to some poor other girl. I just wish I would have told Tre and the guys that I was pregnant. They should have known. I started to cry just as I heard Tre opening the door. Tonight's the first night he's slept in our room. Every other night he slept on the couch. I felt bad but I just wasn't ready to have him sleep with me. I feel so bad about it but I'm just not ready. Tonight was different though. I'm sick of feeling tired and alone. I really need to sleep tonight and I think having Tre in bed with me might be just what I need. He crept over to the bed and whispered my name. I didn't answer him. I moved over and reached out to pull his hand. He climbed into the bed and laid there on his back. I slowly moved over and put my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and looked me in the eyes. He had this look that said is-this-ok. I just snuggled into him closer and look a deep breath. I loved how he smells. I missed it. He leaned down and kissed the top of my head. Maybe everything will be ok.

*Tre POV*

I waited until she was asleep before I slowly drifted off with her in my arms. The next morning I woke up to her mumbling something the running out of the room. I heard the bathroom door open and slam shut. I ran into the hallway to find Mike and Billie stumbling out of Mike'sroom looking tired and confused. We all hurried over to the door and knocked on it gently.

"Kat are you ok?" I asked. She didn't answer.