You Can Tell Me Anything

Let's try to go back to normal

*Mikes POV*

Tre called and woke up the fuck up at like 9 o'clock. He mumbled something about wanting everyone to go out and eat later. I just said 'whatever call me later' and went back to bed. Around 3 the phone rang again but this time it was Kat.

"Wake up!!" She screamed.

"I AM UP!!" I screamed back.

"G'z mike don't lay an egg." She said sounding a little surprised.

"Sorry. What's going on?" I asked feeling kinda bad for yelling at her.

"Tre said he called you and told you he wanted to go out to eat and you like freaked on him."

"Yeah I did. He called me at like 9 in the morning! Now tell me Kat what where you doing at 9 o'clock this morning!!"

"I was eating breakfast." She said

"Why the hell where you up that early?"

"Umm... thinking." She almost whispered.

"About what?" I asked.

"Just... stuff... ok?"

"Whatever."

"What the hell Mike! That's it... you're coming out to eat with all of us in two hours. Meet us at my house no later than 5. Got it?" She asked harshly

"Yeah I'll be there."

"Yeah you better be."

Then she hung up. I didn't mean to piss her off like that I just get all pissed off then they wake me up before I've had my morning coffee. I'll apologize later.

*Tre POV*

I called everyone and got a shower. I walked into my room and started to get dressed. I can't believe in all the years I've known Kat this is the fist time I've ever really thought about loving her. I wonder how she feels about me...

*Kats POV*

Umm... Tre... .Could I be with Tre and not feel weird. Ok so yeah I could. I really have to stop making up stupid reasons to not love him. After I got off the phone with Mike I decided to go lay in the sun for an hour or so before I have to get ready to go out with the guys. I changed into my black bikini and grabbed a huge towel. I walked outside and jumped onto the trampoline. I lay down and closed my eyes. After about a half hour I opened my eyes to flip over. That's when I saw Tre staring at me from his bedroom window. I waved and closed my eyes again. I didn't really think anything of it. I mean I've known him all my life. After a while I got sick of laying there and got up to go get ready. I glanced up at Tre's window but he wasn't there anymore.

"Hey." I heard him say from behind me.

"Ah!! Oh my god Tre!!" I screamed whipping him with my towel.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He said staring at his feet.

"It's ok. I'm just going to get ready you wanna come in?" I offered

"Sure." He said.

I walked up to my house and opened the door. He followed me up to my room and sat down on the bed. I grabbed some cloths and went to the bathroom. I came back to find Tre totally spread out and sleeping on my bed. I smiled and laid down next to him. He wrapped him arms around me and I laid my head down on his chest and drifted off to sleep.

"Awwwwwwwe look at them!!!!!!!" I heard Billie scream.

"Wha?" Tre mumbled as I fell off the bed.

"OUCH!!! WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed.

"Sorry!" Billie and Mike said as they rushed over to help me up.

"That hurt." I said.

"Sorry... .umm... lets go." Billie said trying desperately to change the subject.

"Fine. I'm not drive!" I called.

"Me either!!" Tre yelled.

"I'm high!" Billie yelled.

"You are not!" Mike hollered.

"But what if I am... do u really want me to be driving?!" Billie asked trying to fight off laughter.

"Fine... I'll drive. You lazy... " He mumbled as he stalked out of the room.

We all smile and ran down the stairs after him. We piled into the car and Mike drove to this little Mom and Pop diner. We all pushed into a small booth and ordered some food. Tre and I got cheeseburgers and Mike and Billie got huge salads with french fries. We got our food and the guys started to talk about they band. Hell things are really starting to pick up with that. They'll go far. I just have this feeling. I really hope they do. We got our food and talked about school.

"I'm not going back." I said. "I just can't do it anymore. I'll have to move out of my parents house though. They'll never let quite."

"Yeah I know what you mean. I'm not going back either." Billie added.

"Same here." Mike said.

"Dido." Tre added from beside me.

We finished eating and headed back to my house. They guys left to get there swim suites and we spent the rest of the day hanging out on the trampoline and in the pool. Around midnight everyone left and I headed back inside. Just as I locked the door the phone rang.