Elmo's World

Chapter 4.

As he lost balance, Frank Iero was desperate for anything – absolutely anything – that would keep him from tumbling down in a creepy imitation of “Jack and Jill”.

Jack and Jill went up the hill
To fetch a pail of water –


His flailing arms finally found their support, which happened to be a very surprised Gerard Way.

Jack fell down and broke his crown –

“What the fuck, Frank-“ Gerard’s heart and stomach leapt and lurched in unison as the younger male pulled him down together with himself.

- And Jill came tumbling after.

After mere seconds later, I’ll bet you intellectuals can predict what happened, right?

Well, if you really must know…

Here goes.

“Gee, this is awkward.”

Gerard groaned softly. “You’re telling me?”

Frank let a bout of nervous giggles escape him as he looked into his friend’s hazel eyes. “Get your hand off my ass.”

Really, the two of them had landed on top of each other (Gee being the dominant one) so perfectly that Gerard’s lips were almost beside Frank’s ear.

Boysex on the grassy hillside? In your twisted, sick, and perverted dreams.

“If you get your legs off mine first,” the older male smirked, suddenly realizing the position he and Frank were in. Frank’s hand happened to be (very conveniently) wrapped around Gerard’s neck and the other one around his arm.

To cut a long story short, let’s just say they landed on each other, and leave the intriguingly delicious details up to your own imagination.

“They’re stuck,” Frank moaned softly causing a shiver to shoot through Gerard’s body.

Well, they were only stuck because Gerard had landed on them.

And yet, for that instant, Frank Iero was the only perfect thing in the world. Gerard felt his stomach give an uncomfortable squirm as he took in a close up of the man’s makeup. Eyeliner. Red eyeliner.

Oh. My. God.

His hazel eyes seemed more and more like a deathtrap for the unwary as Gerard continued to stare, more than inclined to sneak a couple of glances at Frank’s rosy lips.

Honestly. After so many years as friends – best friends – and only NOW he was falling so madly in love?

Seriously, Gerard. Whatever hormones you have, they’re LAGGING.

A simple two sentences spoken by the man still lying spread-eagled beneath him jolted Gerard back into reality as he realized that he had been staring at Frank for far too long.

“Uhm…Gee? Why are you looking at me like that?”