If It Means a Lot to You

And Hey Darling, I Hope You're Good Tonight

"Hewo sweetie." I baby talked him and giggled.
"Hewo babe." Jeremy replied back. I was laying in our apartment,our four week old apartment. I still needed to unpack more,but everything's difficult on my own. You see, for the four weeks I've lived in this big,beautiful apartment, Jeremy's been gone for three. I layed on the floor and rested the heels of my feet on the wall. "How are you?" Jeremy asked.
"Fine." I lied. I've gotten into a habit of doing that. lying about my own feelings to keep from hurting his. Being in this band was his dream since we were sixteen, and I wasn't about to ruin that for him by telling him that it tore me up inside having to live without him,walk down the street without him,throw a housewarming party. Apartment warming party?Anyway, I love him,so I deal with it. I hate the fact,however, that he is around so much temptation;drugs,alcohol,fangirls with big tits that would do anything to get backstage. "How are you baby?"
"Great,at the last show,"I also put up with everlong show stories."Some guy proposed to his girl while we played their song."
"Aww."
"I know you miss me." He sighed.
"Yeah. Do you miss me?"
"With every ounce of me. I know you don't like me leaving while we're trying to get settled down, but,"
"I understand love." I tried to show as much empathy as possible. This was his dream.
"Will you come by and see me sometime at a show?"
"When your close by." I promised. I admit,no matter how many shows I go to I still love them.
"Tell me something to get me through living without you."
"When you come home we'll get settled down and we'll have a nice home and good money and the most importnant thing ever,"
"Eachother." We said at the same time. We both sighed.
"Hey Jeremy quit having phone sex and let's get some dinner!" I heard the bassist, Josh laugh.
"I gotta get dinner babe." Jeremy sighed. It was twelve at night and he was just getting back on the road to get dinner.
"Okay then,love you."
"Love you too."
"G'night." Loneliness swept over me again as the phone hung up.
My name is Sierra Kusterbeck. I am the girlfriend of Jeremy McKinnon,singer of A Day To Remember, and I miss my Jeremy like Crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short,just getting a feel for the story
:)
updates soon