If It Means a Lot to You

And I Know You Don't Feel Right When I'm Leaving

"This song," I took a breath and whiped my face with my shirt,pacing the stage. "This song is a love song." The crowd went wild. "It's called." Small pause for suspense. "You Had Me At!"
"Hello!" Everyone in the audience yelled,finishing the song title for us.
"If you're with the one you love tonight, hold them while we play this song. Tell them that you love them,and never let them go." It made me feel melancholy saying all this without the love of my life being there with me. I can remember being young and playing love songs with her as close to the stage as possible. Which wasn't that hard considering we were playing in the basement of a VFW. But we had been seventeen at the time, and my dream of the band getting big had seemed so far away. Now we're always in the lime light. We've been in Substream, AP all the latest magazines,we've signed autographs untill we've got carpal tunnel, and I've sang until I've felt like my throat was filling with blood. My dream was coming true,and,not yet,have I lost Sierra pursuing it.
After the show I snuck away from the sea of fans to the tour bus. THe rest of the guys satyed out to hang with fans."He's gotta call his woman." Alex explained to some fans.
"Awwww." A couple girls whined in dissapointment.I went into the bus and called Sierra.
"Hello?" She said in a groggy voice. She had been sleeping.
"Sorry to wake you."
"No problem." She laughed.
"I missed you so much."
"I missed you too." She sounded sad,
"I'm sorry I'm gone all the time." I knew my apologies wouldn't mean anything. I was still miles and miles away, she was still all alone in that big apartment.
"It's okay." She doesn't know this, but I can tell when she's lying. Sometimes.

My name is Jeremy McKinnon. I am the vocalist of A Day To Remember. I am madly in love with Sierra Kusterbeck, and I miss her like hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
another shortie